Eurocitro 2006

Here members post meetings, events, meet ups and the like
Stewart (oily!)
1K Away

Eurocitro 2006

Post by Stewart (oily!) »

Having already booked my ferry crossing, today I let babelfish loose on the eurocitro website, there is a PDF booking form http://www.eurocitro2006.org/documents/ ... ocitro.pdf
I will complete mine and get it sent off, the price is 35 Euro per vehicle including free camping, I am intending to get there on the first day and probably will stay on the larger campsite, anyone else coming?
Stewart[/url]
TZD 19 TD one of the few
Xantia Td estate, going soft
Jayboy
BXpert

Post by Jayboy »

I'm going!

Not sure what in yet.....
CCC BX Columnist
'89 16v P1
'90 BX GTi 4x4, 16v P2, 19 TZI auto A/C estate
'92 BX 19 TGD (now 17 Turbo D)
'93 BX 19 TXD estate & 19TD van
'93 ZX Volcane TD 3 Door
'71 DS 21 EFi Pallas, '86 Visa GTi ,
'98 Xantia Activa P1
'07 C4 by Loeb
3 x 2CV, 1 x Mehari
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

I'd like to go - and will try to wangle it but no promises yet. I would take one if my BXs if I did...
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
Oscar
1K Away

Post by Oscar »

SWMBO and I are planning to.
(Red BX 1.7TZD ("Well, it is a style icon" - Tom Sheppard)) "Was", Tom, "was"
Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

looks like im panning on going, just need to find out when the resits are!

Thinking of going to the Milau Viaduct first, and maybe drive to Ibiza for some sun :D

Stewart, what date is your ferry leaving? I need to make a final change to mine soon so was thinking about possibly meeting up with you in france then driving in convoy? Unless your on a speedline ferry in which case, COOLIO!
Stewart (oily!)
1K Away

HI Vanny I depart Dover on 12.8.2006 on Speedferries sailing at 14.45, its my intention to mooch around for a while before getting to Le Mans, no firm plans as yet, just find camping municipals and relax, I paid for Eurocitro yesterday, bloody bank charged me nine quid to send 107Euro!
Still that covers the four days camping, I have chosen the Camping Du Houx which is the larger one, I have also paid for the celebratory meal! probably only snail and chips again :)
We have no objection to travelling in convoy if your old red bus can keep up :D Realistically I will have my giant roofbox on so you should have no problem there.
Stewart
TZD 19 TD one of the few
Vanny
Merseyside resident
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

tell you what, if your taking the roof box i'll take some kayaks and we can call it even! though realistically im going for relax and fun not to get from a to b in the shortest possible time :D

Might have hit a small snag though, the other half might have resits on the 17th and 18th, she's happy to fly out but we might to wait and see! I dont know when my resits are yet, but there usually the first week in August so i should be clear i think!

Really need to be able to pay for euro citro by paypal!

The red bus will easily keep up as being red and being on 17" alloys it clearly will go faster, will be a little dependant on the womans directions though so see you there in November :lol:
Vanny
Merseyside resident
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

Stewart, looks like im all go, gonna sort the tickets next Tuesday (there already bough just need changing), need to check when exam resits are, and theres a posibility that the lady might have to fly out and meet us some where!

Do you fancy the Millau viaduct?
Ian_Fearn
Spender lotta cash on Citroens

Post by Ian_Fearn »

It looks like myself, Jayboy, Tim2cv and Will2cv along with another of our 2cv friends Jono will be going to Eurocitro now.

Anybody other than Vanny and the oily man going? Speaking of the Oily man i've not heard from him in a while, you still there Stu?
Over and out from me
Vanny
Merseyside resident
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

i leave in six days, cant bloody wait! Cheap oil will be nice :D
Oscar
1K Away

Post by Oscar »

I'll be starting a new job and SWMBO will be in Moscow, so there are a couple of cheap ferry tickets going if anyone wants them. At cost and buyer pays the (low) alteration fee.

O
(Red BX 1.7TZD ("Well, it is a style icon" - Tom Sheppard)) "Was", Tom, "was"
mnde
Meteor Man
My Cars: 2007 Citroen Xsara Picasso 1.6 16V VTX
1982 Citroen GSA Spécial Estate - gone to a new home
1991 Citroen BX16 TGS Meteor - still out there somewhere!

Post by mnde »

I'll be going over on the Friday night Pompey-Le Havre ferry with 3 mates in a GSA: dunno yet if it'll be mine or Chris Salter's C-Matic...

So hopefully I'll see some of you there! :)

Mark.
Stewart (oily!)
1K Away

Its getting close now, unfortunatley or not I will be taking my Xantia estate so keep a lookout on the roads, its a met green one wearing the lucky BX Club sticker in the rear window, Has anyone heard anything from eurocitro about tickets yet?
Stewart
TZD 19 TD one of the few
Vanny
Merseyside resident
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

only sent them money yesterday, there a gang of unorganised fools from what i can tell! Over the last month ive sent them three emails trying to extract there IBAN details (they only supply half of what is needed!), in the end we got desperate and simply guessed the missing details, the responce to my emails was simply 'print out the online form and send it back', which is great but how in gods name will they know where the IBAN payment came from! They also seemed dead set against actual cash in the post! Grrrrrr

Bet i'll have to play mucho hard ball with them when i get there!

I leave mid day on thursday and off to Rotterdam for a few days (where the inlaws live), then meeting up with stu somewhere warm! What are your plans Mr Fearn?
Ian_Fearn
Spender lotta cash on Citroens

Post by Ian_Fearn »

The plan for me is that there is no plan. I've got no time to go somewhere warm so it'll be a quick drive down there, day or so there and a quick drive back.
Over and out from me