Brum Mini-Meet

Here members post meetings, events, meet ups and the like
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Enjoyed the day no end, thansk to Cavmad for bring me a bookpack for a Ians car! lol so hes happy to have it back. Has got me all enthused now. Adam your cars lovely mate!
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Adam, Ian, Tim. Great to meet up with you and a couple of really nice cars there. Adam you must be chuffed to own such a rare car especially in that condition and Ian your TZD is in fantastic condition. Nice to have been able to put faces to the names, meanwhile here`s some pictures (with apologies for the quality)....

More to follow, will edit post as/when...
Vauxhall apologist.
Ian_Fearn
Spender lotta cash on Citroens

Post by Ian_Fearn »

I had a really enjoyable morning, great to meet you Adam and you car is truely 80's-tastic!

I maintain if you want to sell it let me know!

Billy, thanks for giving MY SERVICE BOOK to Tim! Yes, the book was for ELF! Luckily Tim has given it to me but it looks like I owe him a service book now!

LOL!, anyway, great meet, more cars needed next time BUT there was a 4th car, a gorgeous St Tropez in the car park as well. HE WAS FLYERED!
Over and out from me
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Ian, I have to apologise for that as I hadn`t realised it was yours, I must have just shoved it into the cabinet with all the other old car books I have and not realised. At least you`ve been reunited with it now! Tim, I`ll see if I have any more knocking about and let you know if I find one.
Vauxhall apologist.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Im bidding on one on fleabay matey so theres no rush.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Okey dokey matey, keep me posted!
Vauxhall apologist.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Good news, just lent me caravan out for a extra week so can tax the Xantia and the Gti! :D
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Result! How is the Xant now mate, did you get the water loss problem sorted out?
Vauxhall apologist.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Yes it was a split hose to the heater matrix, we have bypassed it so I can use it, result is no heater but it doesnt over heat and runs better, After a new catalyst and a oil change it should pass its MOT. Booked in at 4pm tomorrow! Fingers crossed! :shock:
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Good luck then Tim! Adamski, if you`re reading this many thanks for the offer of the 190. I have pm`d you reference collection and Tim also ref. his Mk1, hoping that as discussed it will be a case of two birds with one stone. Time is my only real enemy at the moment.
Vauxhall apologist.