Mk1 16TRS £50!

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
DLM
Our Trim Guru
My Cars: Historically, lots of BX hatches/estates in the 90s/00s - 16/19i/17td/19d
Recent scruffy diesel n/a estate - "The Red Shed" - is no longer mine.

Post by DLM »

Do you have a photo showing the sill rust?
Back on two wheels and pedal power for the moment.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

You cant see it really as its only a very small hole right at the back, part of the sill has broken away but if you werent looking for it you wouldnt see it!
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

The bonnets now been replaced with one with paint on it althought It could use a good polish!
gazpacho andulus
Confirmed BX'er

Post by gazpacho andulus »

While we're talking about mark 1's can anyone help me with the flasher switch in grey/blue plastic which has failed due to the metal springy bit inside breaking. do I need to replace the whole indicator rocker /light switch and flasher? or do the separate parts come off? Is it described in a haynes manual? Help
now I'm listening. TZD Estate 1991
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Many thanks to all thats expressed a interest with this car, Adamski has promised hes is going to fix it up so it will be going to him, and as he has a lovely Mk1 already it s going to a good home, Cavmad is having adams old broken 190 and is transporting it down to him when he picks up the Merc.
Stinkwheel
1K Away

Post by Stinkwheel »

thats what we like, all change and everyone is happy :-)
Doctor Of Gonzo Journalism!!!
93 BX TZD Estate
90 BX 14TE St Tropez
93 BX 19 TXD Estate
92 BX 16TXi
77 Ami 8 Break
79 Acadiane
81 Dyane6
84 2CV6
85 GSA saloon rally car
To slightly mis-quote Kitch ... "BX 14. They're just brilliant!"
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Yep am very happy, plus gives me a place to store my Xantia now.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Going for this Saturday coming Tim but not cast in stone yet just in case something comes up. I`ll work out routes and times sometime this week, meanwhile I`ll expect a cup of earl grey in the finest bone china in return :lol:
Vauxhall apologist.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Im working saturday mate so you will have to collect it direct from my mums house, failing that if shes away I will leave the car in the drive with the keys under the sunvisor.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Oh dear we spoke to soon! :cry:
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

This car is available once again as Adamski cant take it. PLEASE SOMEONE TAKE IT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its realy starting to be a pain in the arse.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

I`d be keen to take the offer up of one of our clan wanting it for parts if I were you Tim. Yeah, it`d be a shame to break it but it would save at least one other car and you`d have room for your next project, something you seem to be desperately short of at the moment. You can`t win them all and at least you`ve tried.
Vauxhall apologist.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Im not breaking it.
Barnsley BXer
1K Away

Post by Barnsley BXer »

Anyone?
1990 GTI 4x4
1992 TZD
Dear Drooper............................
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Car has been claimed and now i have 3 lots of interested parties!