BX 16v Black ph2......£100

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Just spotted the o/s/r lamp will need changing! It's got the wrong tint for a black car. N/s looks right. Sorry, I'm being picky! :roll:
I should rip that black privacy crap off the windows aswell.
Otherwise it looks better than mine! :( :( :(
Cheers
Chris G
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Looks nice lets hope it doesnt need much to get it roadworthy then it can get sold off to someone who will lok after it.
Kitch
Over 2k
My Cars: Too many to list

Post by Kitch »

I've got a lamp that can match them up :lol:

Its really filthy, doesn't need a polish so much as its fairly shiney already, but it needs a bloody good wash!

Don't you like the blacked out windows Chris? I was gonna offer them to you if we find a load of rot under it and break it :lol:
One third of a three-spoke BX columnist team for the Citroenian magazine.

CCC BX registrar: The national BX register - click to submit a car!

1983(A) 16TRS (Rouge Valleunga)
1990(H) 16Valve (Rouge Furio)
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Kitch wrote: Don't you like the blacked out windows Chris? I was gonna offer them to you if we find a load of rot under it and break it :lol:
Thanks for your kind thought but, er, no thanks! I think they look bl**dy awful! Handy if you are a drug dealer or pimp but otherwise I think they just make you look like a tosser!

Still think it's a nice looking car and hope it returns to the road (minus black windows), but I'd still love the bumpers!
Maybe I'll have to learn how to fibreglass properly and repair the ones I have!
Cheers
Chris G
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...