EuroCitro 2006 - What you missed!

Here members post meetings, events, meet ups and the like
Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

EuroCitro 2006 - What you missed!

Post by Vanny »

Well, i've been and come back! 2000 miles of mostly motor way and mostly at 130kph without a single fault from the beast!

I really want to tell you all about the holiday, but im not going to do it just yet! I've decided to simply wet your appetite for more with a single picture, taken while on the track at LeMans.

I will also add that i put the car rather hard and rather too fast into a corner and finally managed to get the back end to drift a little! (Doesn't sound like much but i havent managed that since many wet days in the 19rd on Michelin energies!)
Last edited by Vanny on Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

BX 4TC?!!!!!!!! :D :D
Vanny
Merseyside resident
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

you cheat you changed your post, BX Sport in deed!

Yes it is indeed a 4tc, what a beast, but nothing in comparison to some of the Cit specials i was on the track with!

Oh and the C6 HDi and C6 Petrol had a race, three laps round Lemans.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Who won? Cheat me! :shock: Never!
Vanny
Merseyside resident
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

You might be surprised by the Petrol Diesel race, i guess in reality neither won as something rather spectacular came in first. There where a total of 5 cars racing and all set off at the same time, the first crs in won by a considerable margin, the C6's both came in at the end, but they where only a matter of seconds behind the Xsara WRC Road car!

It was quite a spectacle to see some where in the region of 800 2cvs on the track at the same time, and getting upto 80 odd tractions went on the lemans circuit at the same time too!
Stewart (oily!)
1K Away

Post by Stewart (oily!) »

Well I have finally had time to do some images, here are Vanny and I in a classic pose and secondly a view of our encampment not showing the noisiest French people I have ever come across :evil: Image
And a slightly barried up BX, nice looking until you saw the cracks in the filler
Stewart
TZD 19 TD one of the few
Xantia Td estate, going soft