Interesting French BX19GT website

Anything about BXs
adamskibx
BXpert

Interesting French BX19GT website

Post by adamskibx »

Found this website on the BX19GT. Also has good description of doing a rear arm bearing change etc. I cant read French very well, so put it into Bablefish.

http://citroenbx19gt.free.fr/
Baldbazza
BXpert

Post by Baldbazza »

Good find! Wish I'd paid attention in French :oops: :oops: :oops:
1985 BX 19 GT
2007 Alfa Romeo GT
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Adamski can you translate?
adamskibx
BXpert

Post by adamskibx »

HAHA I wish I could Tim. If you click on the link, then click on the appropriate screen resolution at the bottom (most probably 1024*768), you will be taken to the site. Once your in, click the mouse a few times on the address in the address bar at the top until it goes blue. Once its done this, right click the link and go down and select "copy". Then type www.altavista.co.uk and go to their searchpage. You will see a link for "bablefish translation". Click that and then select translate web page (there is also an option to translate any text you may wish to type in) Delete the bit thats in there already (http:) and right click it, and select paste-this will paste the webpage of the site into it, and you should now bve able to opperate the page, but make sure that you have selected "French to English" first. This (sort of) puts it into English. You can certainly understand 99% of it, its just that some words may be the wrong way round when in English.
artic-steel

Post by artic-steel »

[/quote]Souhait de HAHA I je pourrais Tim. Si vous cliquez sur le lien, alors cliquez sur la résolution appropriée d'écran au fond (le plus probablement 1024*768), vous sera pris à l'emplacement. Une fois votre dedans, cliquez la souris plusieurs fois sur l'adresse dans la barre d'adresse au dessus jusqu'à ce qu'il aille bleu. Une fois son fait ceci, le bon clic le lien et descendent et choisissent la "copie". Alors dactylographiez www.altavista.co.uk et allez à leur searchpage. Vous verrez un lien pour la "traduction de bablefish". Cliquez cela et alors choisi traduisez l'effacement de page Web (il y a également une option pour traduire n'importe quel texte que vous pouvez souhaiter pour saisir) les thats de peu dans là déjà (HTTP :) et bon clic il, et choisissent pâte-cette pâte de volonté la page Web de l'emplacement dans lui, et vous devriez maintenant bve capable à l'opperate la page, mais s'assurer que vous avez choisi "français-anglais" d'abord. Ceci (sorte de) la met en anglais. Vous pouvez certainement comprendre 99% de lui, son juste que quelques mots peuvent être la manière fausse ronde quand en anglais.

Well said adamski
artic-steel

Post by artic-steel »

i always get the quote bit wrong & make myself look a total twat, which of course i am
adamskibx
BXpert

Post by adamskibx »