bx pref estate wanted asap

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
bigmarkbx

bx pref estate wanted asap

Post by bigmarkbx »

Hi hope you can help i'm after a late bx; pref estate could be a turbo d or 1.9 petrol must have some mot i'm in bournemouth if nothing comes up imminently i'll have to have the Xantia i've been offered . Thanks also for the link earlier this week to e-bay, for the cheap white txd turbo.My friend will be very happy with it when she collects it .It will be getting a friesian makeover to be known as the skinny cow car {why where so many late ones white}will get pics when its done..thanks mark.
BCXM
BXpert

Post by BCXM »

Hi I have a H reg 1.9 (petrol) TZi Estate. It's a high spec model with all the extras (except aircon) and comes with plenty of paperwork. It's done 98,000 miles and is finished in green. Bodywork is goo although there is a non-MOT faliure crack in the windscreen on the drivers side and the bumper has some light damage. I can put a new GTi bumper on but its in black rather than dark green.
It has 12 months MOT i'm in Brighton weekends Croydon during the week

Many thanks
bigmarkbx

Hi bcxm re your tzi

Post by bigmarkbx »

yes it sounds interesting, do you know when the cambelt was done? How much do you want for it?Does it have any tax?
BCXM
BXpert

Post by BCXM »

Hello

cambelt was done at 77,000 miles so not due for one just yet. The car is up for £525 with 6 months tax and 12 months MOT or I can do £615 with a new cambelt as well...

let me know either way

many thanks
bigmarkbx

Thanks for the information

Post by bigmarkbx »

But i think that the xantia is calling as its a a bit less money and already has tax.i'm on a slight tight budget so head rules heart.
BCXM
BXpert

Post by BCXM »

Not a problem

good luck with the xantia...