16v Alloys BARGAIN BARGAIN BARGAIN!!!!

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
tim leech

16v Alloys BARGAIN BARGAIN BARGAIN!!!!

Post by tim leech »

I have a set of 5 yes 5 16v phase 2 16v wheels for sale, 4 tyres (nankang) are very good 4/5mm and the spares bald but the wheel itself is ok. No centre cap for the spare but there is with the others, there in good clean nick but as usual the silver rims could do with a quick sann and paint, the wheels themselves are fine

As you know they will fit all BX marks 2s but you need alloy wheel bolts.

£75
Last edited by tim leech on Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Why are these up, Tim?

doesn't your 16v need 'em? :lol: :?:

Tell you what, they might suit a 4x4 estate???
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

I have 2 sets phil, I bought a set with SHOT tyres but the wheels are in slightly better nick then my existing ones so there going on my 16v, so im going to fit 4 new quality tyres and put them on.

I was hoping for £80 for the set of 5 which is less than £20 a wheel with good tyres! But can haggle slighty!

Will be on fleaby as of nextweekend.
csg100
Confirmed BX'er

Post by csg100 »

Tim, may be interested in these. You're quite far away from me, but I may be coming up to Nottingham soon so could sort something out. Will get back to you in the next few days when I know for certain what is happening.

Cheers
1990 BX 16v
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Okidokes a other choice is to take them to the CCC next sunday. Looking at them again today the tyres have at least 6mm of trade on them.

Let me know asap, nottinghams not too far from me.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Can meet part way for delivery!
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

NOW SOLD THANKS