Wanted - blue colour-coded front and rear bumpers

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
jdowner

Wanted - blue colour-coded front and rear bumpers

Post by jdowner »

Wanted both front and rear bumpers (plus inserts) for my G reg BX17 TGD. The colour of the car is a light blue. I believe they should be colour coded.

North Hampshire location.
sleepy0905
1K Away

Post by sleepy0905 »

if you get stuck i have both dark green and red front and rear bumpers just let me know if you need them. :)
2017 Seat Leon ST FR 2.0 150Bhp
DLM
Our Trim Guru
My Cars: Historically, lots of BX hatches/estates in the 90s/00s - 16/19i/17td/19d
Recent scruffy diesel n/a estate - "The Red Shed" - is no longer mine.

Post by DLM »

Is that a light metallic blue, or a solid colour? If you can quote the paint code, found on the passengers-side inner wing, then that will tell us what you are looking for.
Back on two wheels and pedal power for the moment.
jdowner

No, thanks. Looking for a blue pair.

Post by jdowner »

sleepy0905 wrote:if you get stuck i have both dark green and red front and rear bumpers just let me know if you need them. :)
jdowner

Re: No, thanks. Looking for a blue pair.

Post by jdowner »

jdowner wrote:
sleepy0905 wrote:if you get stuck i have both dark green and red front and rear bumpers just let me know if you need them. :)
jdowner

Post by jdowner »

DLM wrote:Is that a light metallic blue, or a solid colour? If you can quote the paint code, found on the passengers-side inner wing, then that will tell us what you are looking for.
Can't find the plate (might be a new wing) - but the original sales document describes the car as Olympic Blue.

Hope you can help!

01256 306239 or 01256 470901
jdowner

Post by jdowner »

DLM wrote:Is that a light metallic blue, or a solid colour? If you can quote the paint code, found on the passengers-side inner wing, then that will tell us what you are looking for.
It's Olympic Blue. can you help? :shock:
jdowner

Post by jdowner »

You mentioned somebody who was breaking a BX in Bristol. Do you have his contact details?

Thanks,
John