GRILLE

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
tim leech

GRILLE

Post by tim leech »

Guys I want a tx series/ meteor chrome type grille please,

Any out there?
Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

the bling grill with the two stripes? You gonna cut a hole in the bonnet and put modern badges on like a late Xsara?
M

Post by M »

PM Me Tim...
bernie
Likes welding rusty Fiats.

Post by bernie »

Marty wrote:PM Me Tim...

Would that be my old one Marty?????? :shock: :shock:
Just the 0 BX
1 TZD Turbo a/c going going GONE
1 TD Hurricane being broken up for spares
3 FIAT 124 Sports!!!
1 FIAT 124 Spider ex. California
Oh and I nearly forgot
A LOVELY XANTIA HDI EXCLUSIVE ESTATE
M

Post by M »

bernie wrote:
Marty wrote:PM Me Tim...

Would that be my old one Marty?????? :shock: :shock:
Nahh, I have Mr. B's old TXD with chrome bumper inserts, and chrome side strips And chrome grille (and chrome everything) which I keep saying Im going to dechrome and treat to Black Chevrons... The TXD came with an overload of chrome as standard Bernie.
I also have a black grille off my old TZD to go on in its place.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

:D
Way2go
Over 2k

Post by Way2go »

Don't think I've seen a BX with lots of chrome Bling. not sure that it is a desireable look. :?
1991 BX19GTi Auto
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

My car has no chrome at all, Ive seen a 16v with the chrome grille, its only three slats and I like it so thats all that matters!
M

Post by M »

Righto - dont expect me to hurry swapping the grille and packaging it p though, I have 2 interviews to prepare myself for, a 5000 word essay on Clinical Supervision in the Workplace to do before Xmas (not even started yet) and 19, yes 19 people to interview for my assistants job :shock:
On top of all that I have the lads bedroom to decorate this weekend some wardrobes to buld and all my usual work related carp to get through - so expect the grille sometime just before Crimbo :lol:
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Am in no rush matey, asap is fine.
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Marty wrote:Righto - dont expect me to hurry swapping the grille and packaging it p though, I have 2 interviews to prepare myself for, a 5000 word essay on Clinical Supervision in the Workplace to do before Xmas (not even started yet) and 19, yes 19 people to interview for my assistants job :shock:
On top of all that I have the lads bedroom to decorate this weekend some wardrobes to buld and all my usual work related carp to get through - so expect the grille sometime just before Crimbo :lol:
Fairly relaxed few weeks then Marty! :shock: :D
You need to hire the assistant first then get him / her to do all the rest of the jobs! :D

Cheers
Chris G
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
Way2go
Over 2k

Post by Way2go »

docchevron1472 wrote: You need to hire the assistant first then get him / her to do all the rest of the jobs! :D
It would be handy to have someone to delegate the decorating tasks to. :lol:
1991 BX19GTi Auto
M

Post by M »

docchevron1472 wrote:You need to hire the assistant first then get him / her to do all the rest of the jobs! :D
Chance would be a fine thing! Been 2 nurses / health workers down since June - its taken the NHS til now to advertise for replacements. Im covering a huge bloody area, 11 clinics a week and about 300 patients - BX clocking some serious miles up - wasnt even able to take it off the road when one of the brakes siezed up last week - I now have a blue disc (all fixed now).
Im so looking forward to binning my phone and having a week off in January. First thing Im doing is booking myself a total body massage... Oh I cant wait....
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Marty wrote: First thing Im doing is booking myself a total body massage... Oh I cant wait....
We have several establishments in Bristol that offer that sort of thing...... :shock: :D

Have you not considered going private? Then you could get a C6 and play golf 4days a week!! :D

In all seriousness though the NHS is a bloody wonderful thing, despite the governments best efforts to kill it. I owe my life to it! And the medication / drugs / factor VIII I have costs over £4000 a month so I'm very grateful to it! God bless Mr. Bevan!

Cheers
Chris G
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...