1993 BX19 TXD black needs engine

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
ratkins5

1993 BX19 TXD black needs engine

Post by ratkins5 »

This is my much-loved and irrationally expensively cared for BX; the engine is mortally wounded. It runs and drives but shakes horribly; I've had the injectors reconditioned so it's not that - must be deeper. Alas I've not time to source and fit another engine right now so it's got to go. In the last couple of years it's been pressure waxoyled, all new low pressure hydraulic rubber pipes, and generally properly looked after. Interior is black with thin red stripes. Make me an offer if you're breaking it, free if you're going to re-engine her. Richard
Mr B
Northern Moderator
Northern Moderator

Post by Mr B »

I've taken your phone number off your post to stop the spammers getting to you. Suggest you use email or the PM system for contact.

Dave
BXClub.co.uk Admin
tom
Citroen Sorceror
My Cars: 2003- Passe-Partout 1.9 TGD estate
2005 Grolliffe Tizzydee turbo estate and sundry other BXs and Grace, a CX TRD.
2008 to 2023 - all sorts of stuff, some interesting
2024. TxD 1.9D estate. 'Wheelybin'

Post by tom »

Ah! I think that the next post might be of use :D Look for Black n/a in Glos thread coming up now.
Last edited by tom on Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

Richard, was it you who was selling the XM on ebay last week?

I missed the end of sale by 3 minutes, :evil: absolutely gutted especially as it went so cheap, wish you'd have offered it on here first.
They think it's all over, it is now!
ratkins5

Post by ratkins5 »

Hello, yes it was me selling the XM. Gone now, I'm afraid! We're having a sad time here, 2 much loved Citroens expiring in quick succession. As said, this BX free to anyone who'll re-engine/repair it. Pretty soon she'll have to go on ebay if no-one on here takes her. Unless of course I find a known-good 1.9 NA diesel to put in her!