TGD style grey interior

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit
My Cars: Cars

TGD style grey interior

Post by BX Bandit »

Complete TGD grey interior (excl drivers seat) up for grabs - Gratis otherwise it goes in the bin. Including any grey trim/dash etc
1990 BX 16V Platinum Grey
1990 BX TGD White
1960 Morris Minor Clarondon Grey
1971 Triumph 2000 Auto Valencia Blue
DLM
Our Trim Guru
My Cars: Historically, lots of BX hatches/estates in the 90s/00s - 16/19i/17td/19d
Recent scruffy diesel n/a estate - "The Red Shed" - is no longer mine.

Post by DLM »

Has this been binned yet, BXBandit? May have an interest in some door cards.
Back on two wheels and pedal power for the moment.
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

Nope, still here. I need a huge sort out but if I can I'll keep the grey stuff for anyone who may need it on here so if you want anything grey just shout. The rear door cards are manual window wind. The transormation from grey to black is not yet complete so there may be a wait on some items but I will happily reserve items for anyone.

Door cards and seats readily available :lol:
1990 BX TGD White
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

If it's of use and you want some bits Jon then next time I visit Mr. Bandit I can retrieve whatever you need and store them in Stroud, or deliver to Swindon? Since I go east on the M4 quite often it's not out of the way...

Cheers
Chris G
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

Cool! DLM are you any where near Bernie? I'll be popping down to his in the new year most likely so could bring bits to you??
1990 BX TGD White
DLM
Our Trim Guru
My Cars: Historically, lots of BX hatches/estates in the 90s/00s - 16/19i/17td/19d

Post by DLM »

BXbandit: I am indeed near bernie - about 165 miles further west, but I'll be near Bath before then. Will PM you. Jon - I don't think I have a rear seat squab but suspect I could find a way to get one to you. Split or one-piece? Pity you disposed of the DTR ones a while back ...
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

The passenger one is good nick - hardly ever been sat in since I've had the car (nearly 10 years!!) but it would benefit from a good clean as one of my two nippas spilt some apple juice on it. No tears tho'. Its yours if you want it :wink:
1990 BX TGD White
DLM
Our Trim Guru

Post by DLM »

Jon - I've probably got the relevant seat cover in the trim pile, though I need to check. If there is one in good order, as it's already been removed from the seat it could be popped in the washing machine (done this successfully before) though it might require a little bit of the appropriate sticky stuff when refitting to the cushion foam to anchor it to the recesses in the "bucket" part of the seat.

Also Jon, did you see the fairly recent post from a BX-er in Reading offering a complete grey TGD interior? That might be a closer and more convenient alternative, if he hasn't tipped it (he said he would if there was no interest after a couple of weeks).
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

Wanna-BX has an interest in this lot...but if he doesn't want them they need to go to the tip to make way for other more vital spares...anyone?? Going....going....
1990 BX TGD White