1992 TZD Turbo Estate - SORN
1991 Gti 16V - Blaze - crash damaged, will get repaired - SORN
1990 Gti 8Valve SOLD - looks like it's been scrapped
2002 Mini Cooper S - SOLD - i miss this car
1992 TXD - Scrapped in March 2014
1988 CX 25 GTI Turbo2 - SORN
1996 - AX Memphis 1.5D - Dream - SORN

Post by MULLEY »

Has insurance been sorted yet?? & how is borrowed motor going?
ed4ferrets
BXpert

Post by ed4ferrets »

I've met the good old boy and he has lived up to the name Jon gives him, well done that man 8)
Marty said: "Take some small comfort from the fact that the driver of the other car, having failed the breath test will even now be in a little cell, with luck they will double him up with some mean bastard who will be tattooing a fandango on his arse"

'94 XM 2.1TD Break
'99 Xantia 1.9TD Break (almost there)
'63 Renault Caravelle
goony

Post by goony »

well my bx seems to be leaking LHM and last night it wouldnt raise up so i drove to 3 differnt petrol stations and none sold LHM but I could buy all my weekly shopping in all 3 of the them whats that all about??? a garage that sells pasta but not oil??
anyway I saw a really old citroen for sale about a month ago and when I went to have a look i noticed a load of cits on the drive so I popped round the blokes house who turned out to be a really nice bloke called chris who is MAD about cits and he checked it over for me to make sure that there wasnt a leak in the high pressure line the topped up the lhm for me ??? WHAT a great bloke his club are also looking for as many BX owners as possible for a BX meet next year and I have to give him 1st dabs if I want to sell it as its one of the best he has seen for a long time lol

goony
Way2go
Over 2k

Post by Way2go »

goony wrote:well my bx seems to be leaking LHM and last night it wouldnt raise up so i drove to 3 differnt petrol stations and none sold LHM but I could buy all my weekly shopping in all 3 of the them whats that all about??? a garage that sells pasta but not oil??
You're right and that goes for round here too. What good's a coffee when you need a headlight bulb to prevent getting a "tug" from the old bill? :evil: LHM, bulbs etc has now become obligatory ballast in the BX. :roll:
1991 BX19GTi Auto
jeremy
Over 2k

Post by jeremy »

Its worse than thta in Southampton - Tesco Direct is so popular they cause traffic jams at the entrances - seldom use them myself as they are so congested I might as well go to about 4 shops in the same time it takes me to deal with one of them.
tom
Citroen Sorceror
My Cars: 2003- Passe-Partout 1.9 TGD estate
2005 Grolliffe Tizzydee turbo estate and sundry other BXs and Grace, a CX TRD.
2008 to 2023 - all sorts of stuff, some interesting
2024. TxD 1.9D estate. 'Wheelybin'

Post by tom »

Aye.
Not to mention FREEBORN CITROENWho, when you ring their parts department, tell you "We don't do them anymore because the labour charges are too high" "But I need parts" "We don't do them anymore." "But you are a Citroen dealer." "We don't do them anymore."
Name and shame time!