docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Free shower, citroen stylee!!!! :lol:
Now you see why I use compressed air rather than my tender lips!! :lol: :lol:

Cheers
Chris G
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
jeremy
Over 2k

Post by jeremy »

Cars actually dry surprisingly well if you just crack the windows open on a fine day.
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Fine day's? Without rain? Cant remember the last time we had one of them!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers
Chris G
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
st gilles

Post by st gilles »

It might seem obvious but I had a similar problem with 'mould' developing in my BX when I left it for the winter in Brittany. Solved it now with one of the dessicant de humidifier boxes but cured the 'mould' with a very weak solution of bleach wiped on and then wiped off again.....it even worked on the fabric upholstery and has not reappeared....whether thats due to the bleach or the dehumidifier I'm not surebut its not there anymore.
Kitch
Over 2k
My Cars: Too many to list

Post by Kitch »

st gilles wrote:It might seem obvious but I had a similar problem with 'mould' developing in my BX when I left it for the winter in Brittany. Solved it now with one of the dessicant de humidifier boxes but cured the 'mould' with a very weak solution of bleach wiped on and then wiped off again.....it even worked on the fabric upholstery and has not reappeared....whether thats due to the bleach or the dehumidifier I'm not surebut its not there anymore.
My moneys on the dehumidifier :lol:
One third of a three-spoke BX columnist team for the Citroenian magazine.

CCC BX registrar: The national BX register - click to submit a car!

1983(A) 16TRS (Rouge Valleunga)
1990(H) 16Valve (Rouge Furio)
Stewart (oily!)
1K Away

Post by Stewart (oily!) »

I occasionally get to share my boat with lovely mildew, its the bleach that gets rid of it and kills the spores, I am not sure about bleach on the leather though.
Stewart
TZD 19 TD one of the few
Xantia Td estate, going soft