CCC@Stratford upon Avon

Here members post meetings, events, meet ups and the like
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit
My Cars: Cars

Post by BX Bandit »

Ah...Johnny Rotten...a funny bloke and one up to the system. Great...love it. Never seen them....Like The Clash too and of course therefore The Manics. April will be good mate..looking foward
1990 BX 16V Platinum Grey
1990 BX TGD White
1960 Morris Minor Clarondon Grey
1971 Triumph 2000 Auto Valencia Blue
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Uh-oh! Did you just say the Manics? As in `If you tolerate them you have no musical taste what-so-ever`? :lol:
Vauxhall apologist.
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

Ahh...the tolerate album..one for the masses that one..

I prefer their earlier stuff when they were more f*ck the system etc...Motorcycle Emptiness, You Love Us, Little Baby Nothing...a bit of a dip then in 1994 they got better and darker with The Holy Bible...dont get Doc started for gawds sake...he a big fan :lol:

you no likey than Goaty?
1990 BX TGD White
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Erm, how can I put this me old tater? I like them in the sort of way I`d like an extra hole drilled into my cranium with a rusty bit and no anaesthetic :D
Vauxhall apologist.
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

Mmmmmmm, I am finding your taste (or lack of it!) both worrying yet intriguing yet exciting as I can see massive potential for pee taking!!!
1990 BX TGD White
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

What, you haven`t started yet? GULP!
Vauxhall apologist.
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

I'm sure you have enough ammo stuffed up yer sleeve mate, I'm the one who should be worried :shock: :lol: 8)
1990 BX TGD White
Way2go
Over 2k

Post by Way2go »

Looks like you two may need to invest in some new and serious ICE for your cars in order to "fight" this duel. :lol:
1991 BX19GTi Auto
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Right then kids, as I'm friends to the stars this is the definitive musical hit list!

Muse, there ok. Live with it!

Radiohead, f*c^ing awesome, Thom Yorks a Vegan too so he be the man! Never made a duff album, Street Spirit, bl**dy awesome!

Manic Street Preachers, Beyond reproach, I love them, and JDB bought me a pint! Top man. Lifeblood was crap, Know your enemy had great moments of vitriol but lacked the unpolished edge of the earlier stuff, TIMTTMY was commercial but had some great songs on it. The Holy Bible is one of the greatest albums of all time, Gold against the soul was too stadium rock but still a fantastic album (Roses in the hospital was a fine piece of writing that documented Richies mental health issues, that he diagnosed himself), Generation Terrorists was the finest Vitriolic, up yours in yer face punk rock album ever bar none. Everything must go is not only a genius album but nearly never was, it's also the last manics album featuring lyrics from the missing Richie. Suicide Alley (The first single) is beautifully defiant. So there!

Moby is God, and a vegan too, he's written the most beautiful music ever to have graced man kinds ears. END.

Spice Girls, pap, but Emma's well fit!

Kylie Minogue, who cares what she sounds like, she makes me wet!

Here endeth todays lesson!

Oh, and I'm right, totally right. You may disagree, but you'll be wrong, cos I'm right! So there!

Once I've got the IBE (In Bus Entertainment) system running in the coach then my stereo will be considerably louder than all of yours!!! :wink:

Cheers
Chris G
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

IBE...I like it. How many speakers?????? Thom Yorkes a vegan dude?...I did not know that...makes b&gger all difference to me mind :wink:

Moby........mmmmmmm :-k 'Lets write a tune to appeal to the masses'

Right I've lit the fuse, now I'm going to hide!!!!! :lol: 8)
1990 BX TGD White
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

A stereo `sound off` competetion, ey? Hmm, maybe I should fire up the eight track, reinstall my 0.5 watt Harry Moss speakers and bring on the Quo. Some fluffy dice, a `Billy & Beccy` sunstrip and jack the back of my car up 6 inches.
That way when the 16V gang arrive they`ll feel at home in their shonky old relics :lol:
Vauxhall apologist.
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

That is how I've pictured you Goaty, you make it sound like your cars not normally like that??? :shock: How long did it take you to jack your car up 6 inches? Shonky old relics can go up 6 inches, then they go down and can be ready to do it all over again...all in a matter of seconds...we're quick in more ways than one :wink:
1990 BX TGD White
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Yeah, but have you got leopard skin seat covers, Rostyle wheel trims on the front and chrome Wolfies on the rear?
Vauxhall apologist.
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

er..........no...I have taste...
Speaking of which, a couple of weeks back, I saw a Tigra pick-up, kind of similar to that Fantasia Capri....It was a pealescent Amber smoked windows etc...didn't have a chance to see it really as my BX was going very fast......anyway, that Tigra wasn't yours was it mate? :wink:
1990 BX TGD White
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Erm, no. Sorry, but I`m not a hairdresser. Mind you, that won`t bother you because at your age you probably have none left to cut anyway :D
Vauxhall apologist.