CCC@Stratford upon Avon

Here members post meetings, events, meet ups and the like
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

She must have been mate, there`s just no excuse for her appalling behaviour.
I could send you some pic`s of the barmaids in my most frequented alehouse but believe me they`re enough to turn you celibate. Mind you I am anyway, not through choice but marriage :lol:
Vauxhall apologist.
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit
My Cars: Cars

Post by BX Bandit »

That`s your problem mate, you never get straight to the point
You should try posting what you really think one day and include some swear words
I agree that I tend to skirt around the issues rather than go straight to the point but it's all in the name of diplomacy and not wishing to upset people. I find that carcasm in particular is not only the lowest form of wit but by it's very nature does not come across in writing, often leaving the recipient confused and full of self doubt. I also think swearing is for the weak and illiterate and find it does nothing but offend.

In future I would be most grateful if you can keep your opinions to yourself regarding how I should conduct myself and perhaps channel your energies into conducting mature and adult conversation where I can feel comfortable in expressing my opinions without incurring your snidey ramarks. Thank you. If you feel unable to conduct yourself appropriately, then I suggest you F8ck off before I cut your head off and stick it up yer a&se so you can watch me kick the cr@p out of you!!!! :wink:
1990 BX 16V Platinum Grey
1990 BX TGD White
1960 Morris Minor Clarondon Grey
1971 Triumph 2000 Auto Valencia Blue
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

You had me worried for a moment then mate. Since when have I ever not been opinionated or sarcastic and when was I ever mature?
That`s a lot to ask of little old me you know :lol:
Vauxhall apologist.
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Rest assured mate, all in jest !!!---))) :wink:

The last bit is soo not me - I ain't the fightin' type (I'm actually quoting Moe...one of my fave characters... :lol: )
1990 BX TGD White
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moe as in Moe Syzlack(sp)?
Vauxhall apologist.
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

The one and only.....

Last edited by BX Bandit on Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1990 BX TGD White
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Thought it was him mate! Now, using all your expertise could you please post a pic up of one of my favourites: the legendary Ralph Wiggum?

Oh, what`s the consensus for this weekend bash? Are we all stopping over or just some and what sort of time are we planning to arrive and all that kind of thing?
Vauxhall apologist.
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

Ralph Wiggum? Am I about to fall for something per chance?? Not that I don't trust you nor nowt............. :?
1990 BX TGD White
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

No mate, 100% gen. I spent a fortune on holiday on one of those Arabian Derby games (rolling the ball into slots to make the horse move along a bit) just so I could win a Ralph Wiggum. I managed in the end (cost a bleeding fortune) but he now takes pride of place next to a talking Spongebob, one of the martians from Toy Story and Pingu!
Vauxhall apologist.
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

I spent a fortune on holiday on one of those Arabian Derby games (rolling the ball into slots to make the horse move along a bit) just so I could win a Ralph Wiggum. I managed in the end (cost a bleeding fortune) but he now takes pride of place next to a talking Spongebob, one of the martians from Toy Story and Pingu!
Love it!
Pingu is one of my faves - who needs words, my son loves him too.
I need to find out more about Sponge Bob....any pointers dude??? Toy Story Marstians...magic!!

Just found a little Wiggum quiz....

http://quizilla.com/users/frigoslammer/ ... (Simpsons)

Above is not coming up as a link so paste it!

Any way, here's little boy Ralphy

And here is playing with his Daddy's remote control!!

1990 BX TGD White
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Pictures are pure magic mate, nice one. You really do have to check Spongebob Squarepants out. It`s normally on Nickel Odeon on the kids channels on Sky. It`s utterly fantastic, look out for his daft mate Patrick Starfish :D
Vauxhall apologist.
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

Oh, what`s the consensus for this weekend bash? Are we all stopping over or just some and what sort of time are we planning to arrive and all that kind of thing?
I assume that all who have voted are stopping over....(including 4 Docs....!!)...I'll get there Friday evening, hopefully we all can but maybe Saturday is more realisitic for some??. I've not checked what's on in the local area yet....... we could make our own entertainments (sphere change competition anyone???)...get a few tinnies down us, larf about, bbq and then trot down the boozer. Sunday?......ooooh lets not think about that :shock:

I'll try and check whats on in the vicinity...if any one else has ideas post 'em up....

Best not to plan too much...best laid plans etc...and booze always slips in under the radar and f&cks everything up anyway :lol:
1990 BX TGD White
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Sphere throwing competition? First one to get one through a ********** windscreen is the winner? :lol:
Vauxhall apologist.
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

Sphere throwing competition?
See who's the first to get the Calibra to explode? :shock:
1990 BX TGD White
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Can`t see that mate. I won`t need to get past 2,100rpm to p*ss past you valver boys. I do fear for your mechanicals though, flat out screaming it in 5th as I dawdle past in 2nd picking my nose and reading the paper :lol:
Incidentally I`d recommend you don`t take up the offer of camping mate, it must be hard enough keeping it together on the smoothest of roads. I can`t see there being many parts still properly attached if you go over a bit of grass :lol:
Maybe you should put a FSIE engine in it, then it`d be nearer to it`s sibling Trabant :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vauxhall apologist.