TZD Turbo Estate spares

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
mat_fenwick

TZD Turbo Estate spares

Post by mat_fenwick »

As some may know, I have bought a BX for spares (mainly the air con system). I will be taking off various bits and pieces I think I may need in the future, but if anyone has need of some spares then please let me know and you can come round (Gloucester) and help yourself.
I am moving house in a couple of months, so may want to take the spares car with me. Therefore, I don't want to commit to selling anything that will stop me driving the car (such as engine, box, lights and panels)
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

Will do Jon, ideally though I will keep the car as a mobile shed/spares source but if I have to get rid of it before I move house (North Wales) I will definately let people know so everyone can grab what they want.
The engine (203k) is not the best, it seems to lack power compared to my youthful 126k one and there is a fair amout of greyish smoke on startup. 'Box seems great though, if anything slicker than mine to change and no unusual noises.
mikesg
Good Old boy

Post by mikesg »

Hi Mat, Have you got the rear door cards? If so, I would like them please. I'm just down the road from Jon, in Chippenham.
Thanks, Mike.
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

pm sent
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Matt, where about in n.Wales are you moving to please mate? Probably too much mither for you but I`m after some parts, noticeably an interior. If you happen to be bringing any bits with you please let me know!
I live on the right side of the border (that should get a reaction from some people :lol: ) in England but maybe you`re moving pretty close by?
Cheers,
Vauxhall apologist.
Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

you live in chester and theres nothing right about chester, even the river is pathetic :D

Im the same, could do with some bits off a turbo but im up by Chester :(

if only i had some space to break and store parts!
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Vanny, hold your head in shame young man. Chester`s a wonderful, historic vibrant city and a brilliant place to live (even if it is too close to Liverpool and wales :lol: :lol: :lol: ).

Getting back onto the subject have you tried the local scrappies for bits recently? I`m thinking because I need an interior I should really get off my not inconsiderable botty and go back to the one next to the A550 which did have a silver hatchback in there.
Vauxhall apologist.
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

cavmad wrote:Matt, where about in n.Wales are you moving to please mate? Probably too much mither for you but I`m after some parts, noticeably an interior. If you happen to be bringing any bits with you please let me know!
Just replied to another of your posts about the interior! Anyway, in answer to your question we will be moving to the Colwyn Bay area, not a million miles from Chester. Don't yet know if I will be able to bring the spares car - if I do it will probably be stored near Bala where my wife's parents live (I will have to ask nicely...)
I am up in the area fairly frequently, the only problem is time to take the bits out (I have to finish renovating the house before we can sell it!) so I would prefer someone else to come down and remove bits.
One more thing - I have already promised the rear door cards to someone, but everything else is up for grabs.