FOR SALE: BX 19TRI ESTATE F768 PUC

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
BravoXray

FOR SALE: BX 19TRI ESTATE F768 PUC

Post by BravoXray »

Always garaged. Has not been taxed or MOT for two years but the engine has be run regularly and driven on private road. Suspension fine ( pipes and spheres replaced) and brakes exhaust etc all kept in good order. Good tyres but the radiator needs a new core (I would fit that for a buyer). The N/S front wing has small damage on edge of arch. Tow bar fitted but used little for small dinghy.
Reasonable offers accepted. Will fix photos on website but may need help.
Ian_Fearn
Spender lotta cash on Citroens

Post by Ian_Fearn »

email me your photos and i'll post them for you.

ian.fearn@virgin.net
Over and out from me
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

19TRI wasnt somoene after one of these on the 16v forum?
BravoXray

Post by BravoXray »

Thats a kind offer Ian. I have been wrestling with getting oneonto my site which is http://web.onetel.net.uk/~richardkemp/Citroen.htm
It is an awful shot taken at night. The wheel trims are inside the car. I will take a whole lot of shots in the morning and let you have them. However for the moment if you paste this link you should see her.Its a compltely genuine car I had since new. It had a new head at 40,000 on the warranty.
Its done about 180,000 no serious prangs. My reason for selling is that my mother in law has given us her Saab which was too nice an offer to turn down otherwise I would have made this our 2nd car when not using our Toyota Landcruiser.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

How much do u want for it mate, seriously? you need to suggest a figure to get some interest. Its rare as BX estates go.
JayW
1K Away

Post by JayW »

That was me Tim.

Unfortunately not quite as young as i'd like, right colour tho! :D

Didn't think the TRi went that far back?

Cheers, Jay.
I have zero patience for your tedium.
BravoXray

Post by BravoXray »

If I need to put 12 months MOT on it and do the rad then I would need £475. A new core in the rad and the labour will come to around £150 + MOT £ 50.35 + any other bits needed for the MOT but that would make a nice car. She's still got lots left in her.
jeremy
Over 2k

Post by jeremy »

Of course anything for sale is only worth what the purchaser is prepared to pay for it - or have I fundamentally misunderstood something?
tom
Citroen Sorceror
My Cars: 2003- Passe-Partout 1.9 TGD estate
2005 Grolliffe Tizzydee turbo estate and sundry other BXs and Grace, a CX TRD.
2008 to 2023 - all sorts of stuff, some interesting
2024. TxD 1.9D estate. 'Wheelybin'

Post by tom »

I fear you will struggle. Few people want a petrol estate, Yours has a highish mileage and needs work. Diesels go for similar money so I think that it is overpriced as it stands. Which it has done for two years. It is also a pre plastic covered pipe car which is regarded with some caution. Sorry!
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Count me out then sorry. If it was cheap (under £100) in its current state I would give it some thought. Bear in mind non MOTed BXs are worth the same as scrap value these days (£50 max).
BravoXray

Post by BravoXray »

Like I said: As she stands I am open to offers. If I have to get her ready for the road then clearly I have to allow for things I know need attention and a bit more in case. So if anyones interested let me know. I appreciate all your comments. I will take more pics this morning and put them on my site.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Ok thanks.
BravoXray

Post by BravoXray »

I have now updated the site with pictures I took this morning.
http://web.onetel.net.uk/~richardkemp/Citroen.htm
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Unless I'm much mistaken - looks like it's got air conditioning... :)

don't suppose it works does it ? 8)
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
BravoXray

Post by BravoXray »

Philip.
Yup at the last count it did. I used to top it up every other year.
I forgot to mention that there are two bran new wheel covers in original packing and clip rings as well as 2 good wheel covers in the boot