BX tuning

Anything about BXs
Darja
Confirmed BX'er

BX tuning

Post by Darja »

Hi guys :-)

Do you have in GB some tuning parts for BX? I mean for like they are not something horrible :x
We have just one bumper (copy of sport) adn that's all.
I am curious :wink: some eshop or?

this is our tuning gallery : http://www.bxclub.cz/page/kod-70/cmain- ... 15958.html

( the word TuZing, if you don;t know it, means something horrible tuning-like :x , it's a pitty, that some BX was demolished by tuZing http://www.bxclub.cz/page/kod-70/cmain- ... 76770.html )

Do someone have special interior or exhasut or the car body or ? wanna see some pictures ;-) thanx :wink:
For some people is VW God. They just don't know, that exists bigger and angry God....
Passion, beauté et amour, ça c'est la Citroen
Kitch
Over 2k
My Cars: Too many to list

Post by Kitch »

Easy, if you write "wanna see some pictures" followed by :wink: ......

Well there might be some guys here for whom its been a while, y'know?
One third of a three-spoke BX columnist team for the Citroenian magazine.

CCC BX registrar: The national BX register - click to submit a car!

1983(A) 16TRS (Rouge Valleunga)
1990(H) 16Valve (Rouge Furio)
Darja
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Darja »

that's realy helpful... like wind-screenwiper on submarine :roll:

why aren't you acting and talking to me in normal-way? :lol: Stranger... :shock:
For some people is VW God. They just don't know, that exists bigger and angry God....
Stewart (oily!)
1K Away

Post by Stewart (oily!) »

There are Modified (What you call tuning) BXs here Daria, but this club is many old men :lol: so we like the cars mostly original from the factory, mostly bigger tyres, alloy wheels (usually genuine Citroen) nicer seats (Leather) and things like electric windows at the back from higher spec cars. look at our members cars gallery.
Stewart
TZD 19 TD one of the few
Xantia Td estate, going soft
DavidRutherford
BX Digit man!

Post by DavidRutherford »

Other than one-off (and usually awful) bodykits on boy-racer BX's, I've never yet seen any body styling parts for a BX.

Which is probably a good thing. The BX 16v bodykit is fairly subtle, and suits the car well. I'd hate to think what a "normal" BX with a gairish bodykit on would look like.
this might be a signature
Kitch
Over 2k

Post by Kitch »

Darja wrote:that's realy helpful... like wind-screenwiper on submarine :roll:

why aren't you acting and talking to me in normal-way? :lol: Stranger... :shock:
Windscreen wiper on a sub might be handy if you're hurtling along the ocean floor and hit a big jellyfish. What else would clear that mess?

Mmmm, sea kill.

On the topic, when you say tuning do you mean tuning or styling? As I'd say tuning is engine and go faster stuff, styling is all the stick on tack for people who think they can better Gandini's original design with some bits of plastic that cost a few quid.

That said, mine will have AM alloys soon :shock:

docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I can remember what wimmin look like, horns, tail, three pronged fork right??
:lol: :wink: :roll:

Cheers
Chris G
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
Kitch
Over 2k

Post by Kitch »

docchevron1472 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I can remember what wimmin look like, horns, tail, three pronged fork right??
:lol: :wink: :roll:

Cheers
Chris G
Bam!

Darja
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Darja »

On tuning forum we had long looooooong talks about the difference between tuning and styling.... I know the difference, you must not teach me it, dear :-)

you know, the problem in CZ is, that BX own poor people. Because BX is cheap car. and noone inevsts in it more, than he must.
I know 2 people who are putting more money in BX. And that's realy sad. I think that this car deserves it the best :-)
F.E. my seats cost 710 pounds. That's price for BX in good shape. I think, that you can do many things in BX better, and it will still look like BX. Sometimes you must give to old car younger look-new collor, wheels etc. Younger and more luxury look with fine leather and fabric as alcantra. I had original leather seats, but I sold it for 95 pounds, because of the leather was old. Now are my seats in a company, which put them into L+A. It'll be something likethis but in other collor [img=http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1908/113528445043ab10e2503a8se5.th.jpg]

I thing this topic is meaningless.... :wink: I want to see some BX in new collor, or with some colloured interior os something, but that's ok :-)
docchevron

Post by docchevron »

hhmm, sorry, but a phase 2 valver, with leather, is about as good as it gets.

I've seen a couple of "kitted" BX's that look ok, but most look dreadful.
You just can't improve on perfection........ :wink:

Cheers
Chris G

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
Darja
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Darja »

docchevron1472 wrote:hhmm, sorry, but a phase 2 valver, with leather, is about as good as it gets.

I've seen a couple of "kitted" BX's that look ok, but most look dreadful.
You just can't improve on perfection........ :wink:

Cheers
Chris G
MKII bumper sucks... :x It's short... Nothing's best that GTi with the little under-spoiler, or the extra-pay bumper...

All of you are 16v-crazy. That's not normal :lol: :lol: I don't get it, why you're so crazy about 16v. That's not God, that's normal car :lol: :lol:

oooor something will grow up after buying 16v? :lol: :lol: Ok, someone lock this, because nothing's sooo best as 16v MKII :lol: :lol: :lol:
kiwi
Over 2k

Post by kiwi »

I am sorry but I find the term
that BX own poor people
Maybe thats your impression my friend but to some of us that Poor peoples car is not just piece of transport its much more than that ^^bx>

Might agree with you that they are cheap now but then they are 15-20 year old cars. From my prospective haing owned many in the UK and now owning one in New Zealand it is a extravagance. Parts are expensive and rare and so is the make of car! Used Values are far higher than what I would pay in the UK add to that yes I guess I am "poor" with my work and wage status in comparrison to Europe.

Like docchevron1472 say you can not improve on perfection ^^ ^^ ^^bx>
docchevron

Post by docchevron »

We're not all valver crazy Darja, I just like them, they look cool, sound great and go well. Especially in non emissions capped form.
Ok, they aint supercars, but compare like with like, there aint much in the same class that comes close...

Anyhow, don't take any notice of anything I say. 99.9% of anything that falls from my brain is bullsh!t. :lol: :lol:

Cheers
Chris G

kiwi
Over 2k

Post by kiwi »

Whats the phrase I am looking for?

troll
docchevron

Post by docchevron »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: