Non BX, cheap little starter car for sale.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Non BX, cheap little starter car for sale.

Post by cavmad »

Peugot 106 `Zest`, 1998. taxed until end of Feb and MOT`d August 2007. Metallic light blue 3 door limited edition model. 92,000 miles on the clock. Has a few battle scars and the brakes are non existant, which leads me to suspect they need bleeding. Apparantly a little `lumpy` when cold, probably idle air control or similar though does run/sound lovely once warmed.
Cap bottom retail for below average is circa £500 so if you decided you didn`t want to do it up then you`ll get more than my asking price round the block.
*MOT until 05 August 2007, service history book shows last service at 88,511 miles. Book has 8 records showing, one of which has details but no stamp. All five previous MOT certificates are here with it and mileages all clearly shown.
Delivery can be arranged, pm your post code and ask for a quote. If within 30 miles will be a very cheap rate. Please note though that car and delivery are to be paid in full BEFORE it leaves, no excuses and no exceptions. Basically if you come here and want it, pay me on the spot and I`ll follow you back to your house.
Have the V5C here (new keeper`s supplement) V5 will be coming back in my name though and a full receipt will be issued in the meanwhile
£350 ono, inspection welcome.
Please note that due to brakes you aren`t going to drive this away unless you repair them here!

*Mods, if this is unsuitable to be advertised on here please remove it and I won`t be making a habit of advertising non BX`s.
Vauxhall apologist.
BCXM
BXpert

Post by BCXM »

Probably needs a rear brake cylinder..I had to change one on the wifes 106 last year...I've bought and sold loads of these they are really good for what they are, and £350 is nothing it's worth double that round here. I sold a K reg one a few months ago for £475 straight away..
1989 Volvo 740 GLE Estate
2003 Peugeot 307 Estate
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Almost certainly a wheel cylinder, they're known for it. I'm tempted Billy, not for me you understand, but I may know someone that would like it, any piccies sir??

Cheers
Chris G
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Erm, should be able to get some tomorrow matey! 12 hours at the fun factory beckons for me today :cry:
Vauxhall apologist.
djoptix
BXpert

Post by djoptix »

What engine is it?
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

1124cc if I remember correctly.
Vauxhall apologist.
djoptix
BXpert

Post by djoptix »

Ah, petrol then.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Oh, sorry I should have pointed that out shouldn`t I? Put it down to a senior moment :lol: .
It is very economical though!
Vauxhall apologist.