Second hand struts on eBay. How much????

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Second hand struts on eBay. How much????

Post by cavmad »

This is the fella who was talking phone numbers when I asked for a price for towbar. Are s/h struts really worth this much? I have to confess I ask with personal interest as I have two spare which I was going to put on eBay myself.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Citroen-BX-Front- ... dZViewItem
Vauxhall apologist.
Stewart (oily!)
1K Away

Post by Stewart (oily!) »

I too have spare struts, BUT if I sell them then I know the struts on my car will fail, thats why my garage is full and my BX is reliable, you cannot have too many spares or Murphys law kicks in.
Stewart
TZD 19 TD one of the few
Xantia Td estate, going soft
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

I saw these when first listed , I've had them on watch to see if anyones daft enough to pay this kind of money for them, apparently not.

I also have a couple in the garage, but if you're running a BX you cant afford to sell them. I got a price from Lockwoods for new ones and he quoted me £90 each + vat. :shock:
They think it's all over, it is now!
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Good point gents. I was only going to sell mine because I`m skint but I might still anyway as I don`t think my current estate will be with me too much longer, at least not in complete form. The ones on it at the moment are fantastic and they may come in handy for my next car.........
Vauxhall apologist.
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

One point I think I should mention, if you do sell your struts on ebay make sure they're well wrapped as they will surely be pissing LHM out for ever and a day, and the postman might not like his bag filled with the stuff. :lol:
They think it's all over, it is now!
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Good! I owe Parcel Force one for breaking the last two items I sent out anyway :twisted:
Vauxhall apologist.