Very Impressive.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
ken newbold
Over 2k

Very Impressive.

Post by ken newbold »

They think it's all over, it is now!
sleepy0905
1K Away

Post by sleepy0905 »

just read this one it does look very good nice and clean plenty of pictures
2017 Seat Leon ST FR 2.0 150Bhp
Jaba
1K Away
My Cars: BX GTi, C3 Auto

Post by Jaba »

What a superb example of how to describe and sell a car on ebay. I hope this is reflected in the price it eventually sells for.

The seller shares my taste in old TV dvds (Young Ones) and CDs (Richard Thompson) too.
The Joy of BX with just one Citroën BX to my name now. Will I sing Bye Bye to my GTI or will it be Till death us do part.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Hi Have placed bid. Must have headroom (q.v.!)
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Post by stuart_hedges »

About to go off-topic - another Richard Thompson fan over here!
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

If (a big if) I win this car, would there be anybody out there who may be able to furnish me with a pair of matching rear headrestsOr roof bars, estate dog guard, or mudflaps or.... and so on..... (!)

My only real worry is will I find it horribly underpowered (is it 71 bhp in the specs?)?

But it will have good headroom!

Phil
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

Philip, you wont know untill you drive it, these 19s seem to be like chalk and cheese. Some go like hell while others are slugish.
Hope you get it.
They think it's all over, it is now!
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Well, the way the bidding's going I think I'll wait until something with BHP in double figures comes along. Also, a CX beckons...

P
adamskibx
BXpert

Post by adamskibx »

Hello: Fisrt time in months ive posted on here: Just thought id drop in to see if anyone had noticed my car. Thanks for complementing the advert although it was mainly my computer scientist housemates handywork:-) Im using his ebay account for a good reason also:

My friend desperately wanted a Mini as his first car- I lent him my ebay account as he didnt have one and I went on holiday. He won a mini at a stupidly low price and the seller avoided contact. We agreed to negotiate at a fairer figure as it was odd that the bidding was won at £200 when it was clearly worth about £400. He didnt respond. We left him an answerphone message saying he was being unfair as all we wanted was to hear from him etc. He then imediately called back with a threatening call, and then proceeded to leave me neg feedback that didnt even make sense! As can be seen from the item numbers below and the order of occurance, my friend and I were just unlucky to bid on a morons car! I just feared he will try and attack anything I sell now as he has a vendetta against me and even wants the money for listing his item despite the fact we were never allowed to even see the car after winning it. In fact to be safe ill give the item number of the successful Mini purchase: 4581836597 You can see whats happened there if you click on my feedback score and look at the previous attempted Mini purchase at a much more desirable price!

Hope thats all clear as its not nice to come across as being dodgy when your not. Regards, Adam.
mnde
Meteor Man
My Cars: 2007 Citroen Xsara Picasso 1.6 16V VTX
1982 Citroen GSA Spécial Estate - gone to a new home
1991 Citroen BX16 TGS Meteor - still out there somewhere!

Post by mnde »

:shock: What an absolute rotter, and a liar.

He was just pissed that your friend won the car, beating his stupidly low reserve. He's offered the car for sale, it's been won fair and square. What else does he want???

Chances are he sold it thru the paper for more money - so there was no car to see. In which case he's the one who's dodgy.

His feedback reveals he is an out-and-out chav who's spat out his dummy and gone mental on you.

Certainly makes me slightly wary of buying a car thru ebay. :?

Glad your friend got what he wanted in the end! Good luck with selling your BX.

Mark.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

I`d put him on your blocked bidders list mate, that should at least stop him bidding on your items and messing you about.
Vauxhall apologist.
adamskibx
BXpert

Post by adamskibx »

I didnt realise you could do that Cavmad- I would have dont that if id have known. Yeah he is an absolute nutter- He has threatened to come round to my house to get the money for listing his car even!! Can you beleive that! Fortunately my location was still set to Portsmouth so he'l have a wasted journey if he does:-)
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Piece of cake mate and well worth doing. Even if he lives miles away if he clicks on your username then goes to `see items for sale` (or something like that) he can wbid on your items and mess you about.

On `My eBay` go to `help`. Then click on `A-Z index. Then click on `B`. Then go to (and click on) `Blocked Bidders` (NOT blocked bidders list). In blocked bidders you will see underlined `Add or remove bidders`. Simply put in his username followed (I think) by a comma then enter.
Presto hey he can`t bid on your items and you`ve saved yet another two bob arsehole from spoiling your listing(s).
If he sounds dodgy I`d respectfully suggest you do as I do to be extra sure.
Go on his feedback reports and see if he`s sold anything else. Assuming he has and the details are still displayable click on everything he`s sold and then click on bids/bid history. If (as so many seem to have) he`s had the same person bidding on loads of his stuff add that name to your blocked bidders list too as it`ll almost certainly be one of his mates shoving the price up for him :wink:
If you get 2 mins I`d be grateful if you`d p.m me with his user i.d so I can add him to my list of about 25-30 or more blocked bidders and I`ll p.m you a list of the ones I`ve blocked just in case.
Vauxhall apologist.
Ian_Fearn
Spender lotta cash on Citroens

Post by Ian_Fearn »

So is this car really as nice as it looks?

I've got a buyer for my Golf diesel at work so wouldn't mind this!
Over and out from me