Here's my 'Monica'!

Anything about BXs
mountainmanUK

Here's my 'Monica'!

Post by mountainmanUK »

The first couple of pics of my new 'baby'!! :D

No comments about the cheapo wheeltrims please! :wink:
(£6-99 a set from my local 'Everything discounted' store!). They will have to do, till I can get my grubby paws on a nice set of alloys!

Hope ya like her!

Dave
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Genuine citroen towbar and flaps. so someone must have spent some money when they ordered it!
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Although BCXM has first refusal on them, if he doesn't want them you can buy my silver GTi alloys. They're in good nick but will need tyres...
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
mountainmanUK

Post by mountainmanUK »

tim leech wrote:Genuine citroen towbar and flaps. so someone must have spent some money when they ordered it!
Hi Tim!
I've actually got a Sales receipt from when the owner bought the car in 2003 (2 owners ago!). It's for £800 then! Also got most of the previous MOTs and the original Citroen Folder containing Handbook, Service locations, Service Log, Blaupunkt stereo manual, and original Citroen Alarm/CL system!! It's nice to have a little bit or 'originality' with a £250 car that's 14 yrs old, innit? :D

@Philip chidlow,

That sounds fine by me. No rush, so if BCXM wants 'em, thats OK!
How much are ya looking for for 'em? (Wifey has slammed the brakes on my spending since last weekend....I wonder why? :wink: )

cheers guys,
Dave
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

I was going to sell them for £40 but the offer to Leroy (BCXM) is £35, so if he doesn't need them they're yours for the same. I can bring them along to the national in July unless you can arrange pick up earlier.
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

also have a set of alloys available at sometime
mountainmanUK

Post by mountainmanUK »

Cheers chaps! :D

What a fine bunch you lot are :wink:

Yep, it's only 3 months to the National, so that may be best bet, unless anyone a bit nearer to Blackburn has anything suitable?
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Post by stuart_hedges »

Tim's alloys are here in my shed (that's the wooden thing in the garden, not the car) in Brighton and I will be taking them to the National! It's up to him whether he keeps them or sells them, obviously.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Everythings for Sale stuart at the right money mate, u know me!