BXClub South East In Action!

Anything about BXs
stuart_hedges
1K Away

BXClub South East In Action!

Post by stuart_hedges »

Not as impressive as swapping an engine like you hairy Northern dudes do but here is proof that we Southern pansies can fix stuff too!

mnde and I are the protagonists.

Here is a photo story a la Sun - you go ahead and provide the captions :)

If you want the real story of what happened today, see here
toddao
BXpat

Post by toddao »

What are you repairing? There doesn't seem to be a tool in sight! Does it take two grown men to top up the LHM? One to hold the bottle and the other to turn the lid? The other photos are straight out posing. Obviously impressed that bird though!
Todd

this yellow writing is really hard to read
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Post by stuart_hedges »

The fix required one tool - a pair or scissors.
toddao
BXpat

Post by toddao »

It's good to get together with other Bx'ers I reckon. And to see the men behind the machines! Scissors? Paper doylies?
Todd

this yellow writing is really hard to read
Stewart (oily!)
1K Away

Post by Stewart (oily!) »

How about "Pink BX in return line drama, day saved by plucky locals, pollution catastrope avoided" You can see why im not a journalist :)
Stewart
TZD 19 TD one of the few
Xantia Td estate, going soft
DavidRutherford
BX Digit man!

Post by DavidRutherford »

Headline news!

From A. N. Other Tabloid load-of-bollocks newspaper. (captions in order of photos.)

1: Our undercover reporter dicovered this DEATHTRAP old car parked in full view of modern mondeo and vectra drivers. It was leaking some kind of strange fluid which we have no idea about at all.

2: The owner of this car, (which was CLEARLY more than 2 years old and hence obviously a threat to middle England), appeared and actually used a pair of scissors to repair his car... IN BROAD DAYLIGHT!!!

3: Thereafter, the bonnet of the car was lifted up. We didn't know that bonnets on cars could actually be opened anywhere other than in the main dealer. A man was seen pouring an unknown green liquid into the car. A passer by came over to complain, but was completely ignored by these CRETINS!

4: At one point, the car was seen to LIFT UP IN THE AIR on it's own. We have no idea how this happened, and believe it may be witchcraft. Here we see the two THUGS standing back to admire their work. We called the police to come and have them taken away at this point.

5: They now BOTH lean under the bonnet of the car. They appeared to be looking at a rather dirty black thing under there.

6: Not content with the CHAOS these two had caused up until this point, they now open the bonnet of ANOTHER car. Remember.... People could drive past in their 1-month old Mercedes-Benz, and ACTUALLY SEE THIS! One of the HOOLIGANS had obviously been affected by his actions, as his legs had gone all wibbly.

7 & 8: The two ASBO-deserving thugs then realised that we were filming them, and had the AUDACITY to pose for a picture.

Our pictures have been sent to the police. We will be returning to this location in the near future to ensure that these two cars have been replaced with Generic, un-offensive blandmobiles.

Please send your comments to: notaclueaboutmotoring@thedailybollocks.com

Ahem.

Not being a newspaper reader, I don't know which tabloid this is most appropriate to, but I'm sure it's not far from what might be printed.

I wish all BX fixes were as easy! ^^ ^^
this might be a signature
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Post by stuart_hedges »

Thanks Stewart, thanks David Image
simonbx17
BXpert

lol

Post by simonbx17 »

very funny david your not mike rutherford by any chance motoring journalist?! :lol: :lol:
Current.
00' Fraud Mondeo 2.0 ghia x......i know couldn't resist a bargain.
99' Peugeot 306 1.4 lx. nicely spec'd.
-----------------------------------------------------------
93' xm 2.1 turbo D saloon 203.000mls has been sold to "citroenxm".
Kitch
Over 2k
My Cars: Too many to list

Post by Kitch »

So what did you actually do? (apart from ponce around infront of the camera) :P

Because neither of you are oily or LHMy!
One third of a three-spoke BX columnist team for the Citroenian magazine.

CCC BX registrar: The national BX register - click to submit a car!

1983(A) 16TRS (Rouge Valleunga)
1990(H) 16Valve (Rouge Furio)
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Post by stuart_hedges »

Er, we ponced around in front of the camera :)

Full story.