Mk1 Mirrors

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
tim leech

Mk1 Mirrors

Post by tim leech »

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CITROEN-BX-O-S-DO ... dZViewItem

They are approx 1 mile from where I live so can collect. Dont I remember somoene asking for one.
toddao
BXpat

Post by toddao »

Tim, yeah I need a driver's side mirror ( passenger side here) - this bloke advertised item before. I wrote to him to ask if it had the adjustment rod ( maybe it's standard ?). No reply. I'll enquire again..
Todd

this yellow writing is really hard to read
adamskibx
BXpert

Post by adamskibx »

Im sure the fixing point differs, but the actual mirror on a MK1 BX seems to be identical to the AX mirrors. I dont know if you can replace just that bit though.
djoptix
BXpert

Post by djoptix »

I was just about to post that they are the same as AX ones. On my AX, though, I noticed that the nearside one is more curved than the offside (ie you can see more in it!). Any Mk1 owners, can you get a more curved offside one?
Good heavens! My signature's been moderated...
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Ok keep me posted, am happy to pick them up for you and keep hold of them as needs be.
toddao
BXpat

Post by toddao »

thanks for the AX tip off. I actually had thought the same thing but when I suggested this to a bloke here with a load of AX's he said No. Wouldn't let me remove any mirrors.

Tim, thanks for the offer. I'll see what the seller says..
Todd

this yellow writing is really hard to read