BX IN PRACTICAL CLASSICS

Anything about BXs
simonbx17
BXpert

?

Post by simonbx17 »

will have to get myself a copy then, i think the bx is a classic it's the car that saved citroen and a good introduction to hydrualic citroens in my opinion. :)
Current.
00' Fraud Mondeo 2.0 ghia x......i know couldn't resist a bargain.
99' Peugeot 306 1.4 lx. nicely spec'd.
-----------------------------------------------------------
93' xm 2.1 turbo D saloon 203.000mls has been sold to "citroenxm".
prm
BXpert

Post by prm »

Tim,

Have got a Epson GT 7000 scanner with all software if its any help.
About 7 years old, hardly used, working and in good condition. Suitable for W95, 98 and (XP ?? never tried it)
Just needs USB cable, A to B size, (£2.50) Swap it for a Mars bar and a packet of Walkers crisps !! Free.
Also Epson Stylus 640 colour printer. Working, with cables, software and relatively new cartridges.
Gone over to Vista and hardware not supported.. Must be a ploy by MS to get rid of all old equipment !!
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Thanks, but I wouldnt know how to use it!, I can just about turn on my pc so it would be a waste, Phil go out and buy a copy and scan it you tight old bugger you! :D
cacaolat
BXpert

Post by cacaolat »

tried to get a copy yesterday, but they are still selling the june issue around here :( this was not even south London but Oxford Street !
former BX 16 TGS Meteor Auto owner. No space or time to do own repairs. My BX is now owned by another member of this forum.