cacaolat's BX 16TGS Meteor

A place for us to show off our cars in all their glory. Please keep picture sizes to about 800x600 pixels.
cacaolat
BXpert

cacaolat's BX 16TGS Meteor

Post by cacaolat »

bought in July 2006. I wrote to the only previous owner asking if she had the service booklet. She posted it straight away and I had full service history.
below is what the nice former owner said:
Hi
Received your letter today regarding the BX, I am very pleased it has gone to a citroen enthusiast. My late husband would not have anything else, larger models like like the CX and safari models as we use to tow a caravan.
I have had the BX from new and have every service done, and the milage is genuine.
I do have the log book I kept meaning to take it in to the garage, I will put it in the post to you either tomorrow or monday also the code for the radio.
I now have bought a astra club its o.k. I would have bought another BX if they still made them, I did test drive a C3 but I wasn't keen.
Enjoy her and I hope it gives you plenty more miles.
PS I use to call her my lovely little bug as her number plate is LLB
Last edited by cacaolat on Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
former BX 16 TGS Meteor Auto owner. No space or time to do own repairs. My BX is now owned by another member of this forum.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

That's why I love old cars. The history, the 'provenance' gives them their character as much as their metal and plastic and their design. Priceless. :D
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Aww!