BX Options

Anything about BXs
Ian_Fearn
Spender lotta cash on Citroens

Post by Ian_Fearn »

Its true, Citroen made a 19TD Auto Xantia.

I've only ever seen mk2 models and always Exclusive spec. I believe they only sold them after the XUD had been phased on other models.

Looking forward to hearing from you Doc!
Over and out from me
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Interesting! I wonder what box they used?

I'm guessing the auto adaptive unit, I dont believe ZF built anything capable for the turbo.. Thats certainly the impression I got when we had the box built for dads...

Ian, if I'm sober enough to hold a coherent conversation we'll discuss engines at the national... Look out for a balding bloke with a filthy, battered black valver!
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
DavidRutherford
BX Digit man!

Post by DavidRutherford »

Strange that PSA should choose to not market every option they have available in terms of engine/transmission in every vehicle that it would be appropriate to.... the 405 never had the option of an auto box on any diesel engine, be it N/A or turbo... which is odd, as if there's a market for a diesel auto, I'd have thought they'd have exploited it with both a "quirky" car like the Citroen range, and a "normal" car like the 405.
this might be a signature
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Yeah, it does seem a little strange.

I wonder what the guys in marketing were thinking....
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...