89' Bx16v

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Jezzie 16v
Confirmed BX'er

89' Bx16v

Post by Jezzie 16v »

At last I have managed to log on here :?

Anyway, I will in the very near future need to find a new home for my valver, so I am advertising here and on the 16v forum first before I am desperate for it to be sold.

I have owned her for the last 2 years or so and she has been a great car to own, I have covered about 7k in that time and many new parts have been fitted in this time plus the normal service parts, she has MOT till July 08 and has just had a fair amount of work done.
For this years MOT all it needed was a CV gaitor and a ball joint but it had an advisory for the fuel pipes so this was done at the same time plus a new cambelt, rocker gasket, strut return pipe, oil and filter and spark plugs.
This is a list of things I can remember having replaced since I have owned the car (within the last 7,000 miles), front brake disks, lower wishbone bushes, both radius arm bearings, 4 spheres(could do with an Accy)LOTS of pipework,bigend shells, radiator and gear selector balljoints. All of this work has been carried out by my local Citroen garage and paid for in cash, hence I dont have a great deal of S/H for the car but I do have all of its old MOT's to confirm the mileage of 102K.

There are a few picture's here but if you would like more just ask.

http://bx16valve.co.uk/forum/garage.php ... icle&CID=9

The paint does polish up very well but to be perfect the bonnet and roof could do with a bit or work but as I say, it looks smart when you keep it clean and polished, oh and it has a SMALL crease in the body right near the NSR light cluster (Its never bothered me, and was there when I got the car) also needs a small patch of welding by the drivers door hinge, but nothing major and I maybe able to get this done prior to selling.

Also it comes with a K&N air filter plus a Scorpian back box and cross box.
It's not perfect but It could be close with a bit of time which I just dont have now.

£700+ face value of remaining tax (if required)

Thanks Jez
89' Bx16v-Leather and Air
89' Bx16 TRS-Lost its will to live
82' Capri 1.6 Caberet- One day I'll drive it

"You have to be trusted, by the people that you lie too"
Jezzie 16v
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Jezzie 16v »

I am now open to sensible offers, I'd rather not have to ebay it.

Thanks Jez
89' Bx16v-Leather and Air
89' Bx16 TRS-Lost its will to live
82' Capri 1.6 Caberet- One day I'll drive it

"You have to be trusted, by the people that you lie too"
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

You have no idea how much I'd like to cross your palm with silver Jezz, but I just can't throw mine in the bin, I've spent too much time and money on it. Even though it really would be he most sensible thing to do...

But someone MUST buy your car, it's stunning.
Best of luck mate.
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...