pictures

Anything about BXs
hardy

pictures

Post by hardy »

dear fellow bx afish in nados. I need some help. Perusing our club columns I notice some mighty fine pictures next to the postings and I would like to know how to do it. ie get my picture on the site. I know nuffink about bloody bx engines or computers but I am sure it is simple. Any help. Mr Hardy. :D
Barnsley BXer
1K Away

Post by Barnsley BXer »

I know bugger all about computers too.but am learning thanks to the fine fellows on here.First,go to photobucket and create an account.Click on "browse" and click on a photo in "my pictures".Then click on upload.You now have a photo in your photobucket file/gallery.To transfer it onto the forum,right click on the IMG code(the bottom of the 4 lines of code) and click on "copy".Type in what you want on the forum and when you want to add your photo,right click and click on "paste" to add your photo.Perhaps this should be made a "sticky" as 18 months ago,I hadn't a clue either.Welcome to the club by the way
1990 GTI 4x4
1992 TZD
Dear Drooper............................
hardy

pictures

Post by hardy »

Hi Barnsley.....thanks for your prompt and helpful reply to my query. I will give it go..but how do I access photobucket??????????????
hardy

pictures

Post by hardy »

hi jonkw. Yes I already visited photobucket site. I think the problem is that I do not have internet at home so I use my local liabrary in hastings. I have done the browse bit but cant get any further. Not to worry I am sure I will sort something out. Thanks for the help. :roll:
hardy

pictures

Post by hardy »

hi jonkw I now have a photobucket file with the picture i want on the bx club site. I shall try to email it to you. thanks for your help. Hardy :roll: