1991 BX TZD estate

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
mikesg
Good Old boy

1991 BX TZD estate

Post by mikesg »

Seen on the Trade-it website. Located in the Shepton Mallet area. A lot of miles & money but T&T and FSH

1991 CITROEN BX TZD estate - £500

Price: £500
Advert Placed: 20/09/2007 23:16:00
Advert Viewed: 12 times
1991 CITROEN BX TZD estate 1769cc turbodiesel estate. Red. 180000mls. MOT to 02-06-08. Tax to 05-08.Complete SH. One owner since 1992. Good condition. Reliable. Electric windows etc. towbar. £500.00 no offers 01749 830210
Any good for somebody?
Mike.
maxgreenwood
BXpert

tzd estate 180000 mls

Post by maxgreenwood »

Hi this is my second post here. I've been following the forum for about a month looking for a nice bx to bring over here to ireland and look after. They're very rare here. I found one anyway, should be picking it up in October from UK.

This one is prob too many miles for me but i asked him lots of questions about it. He says it doesn't have as much power as it used to and thinks it could be the diesel injectors.

Anyway it got me thinking... The BX i'm picking up is a turbo diesel and i'm wondering if anyone would enlighten me as to the essential things to keep in check to ensure 'like-new' running of the engine, maximum power and fuel economy, efficiency etc. The one I'm picking up has been well look after by an enthusiast and citroen garages; I'm just curious as i'll probably get involved myself.

I've always wanted a hydropneumatic citroen (used to have a zx) so looking forward to helping keep bx's on the roads!
citroen7
BXpert

Post by citroen7 »

max, you sat that bxs are rare "over here" well you obviously havent driven past my house :)
maxgreenwood
BXpert

driving past your house

Post by maxgreenwood »

if i had we'd have met already cos i would have stopped and knocked on your door. :wink:

you don't have a passanger side driveshaft or CV joint do you?