Way2go
Over 2k

Post by Way2go »

#-o
1991 BX19GTi Auto
kermit the frog
BXpert

Post by kermit the frog »

Hi ALL IN BX LAND (sorry just had to shout that if thats ok)

As a very new member myself i think that you all are very helpfull in the persute of the greater good the BX ! :D

And from my own personal experience and the way you all helped me with my radiator problem i cant thank you enough. :!:

I will try to help with any problems i may find solutions to if i can.

I have had quite a bit of varied experience over the past 30+ years in the Motor industry the Simulation industry and in Motorsport.

Best Regards Kermit
ALAN S an oracle of knowledge sadly missed by us all RIP Mate
Green Hornet well I don't really know.GS project gone to pastures new
Blue Streak 1996(P) XANTIA VSX TD (130K.)
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit
My Cars: Cars

Post by BX Bandit »

m_69er wrote:
docchevron1472 wrote:I for one am known for being unbearably offensive.
Well that's very honest of you LOL.

No you're not. I'm really talking about people who are disrespectful of oneanother. You are not disrespectful and everything that is offensive is taken tongue in cheek.

Michael
Yes he is, he's very offensive. If Doc has an enemy living in Indo-China, he has a negro waitin' in a bowl of rice to pop a cap in his ass.... I mean, you're lucky you've still got fingers to type with...me - I've got no tongue cos I ratted on Doc's ass...You may be the other side of the world m_2786645, but you can't hide...Doc is :evil: personified.....
1990 BX 16V Platinum Grey
1990 BX TGD White
1960 Morris Minor Clarondon Grey
1971 Triumph 2000 Auto Valencia Blue
m_2975
BXpert
My Cars: 1989 BX 19TRI Estate
1993 BX GTI
1997 Xantia CT Turbo

Post by m_2975 »

BX Bandit wrote:Yes he is, he's very offensive. If Doc has an enemy living in Indo-China, he has a negro waitin' in a bowl of rice to pop a cap in his ass.... I mean, you're lucky you've still got fingers to type with...me - I've got no tongue cos I ratted on Doc's ass...You may be the other side of the world m_2786645, but you can't hide...Doc is :evil: personified.....
Wel from my findings I don't have a problem with Doc at all.
My Cars:
'93 BX 19GTi Sedan 5M
'89 BX 19TRI Estate 5M
'89 AX GT(With EFI) 2door 5M
In the Family:
'74 SM IE (Fully Restored) 5M
'90 BX 19TRI122 Sedan 4A
'02 Xantia Exclusive Sedan 4AA
'06 C5 2.2HDi Estate 6A
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Post by stuart_hedges »

I don't have a problem with him either... very generous bloke in fact. But extremely offensive!
Baldbazza
BXpert

Post by Baldbazza »

Well I'm still lurking quietly in the background and I find Doc extremely helpful, odd and offensive ... and I'm sure neither of us would want it any other way :wink:

And Kitch's absence is only a short break. I'm sure he'll be back soon, but this time with photos of bits of BX from his very own garage, as soon as the wonderful world of the interweb is hitched up to the new Chez Kitch.
1985 BX 19 GT
2007 Alfa Romeo GT
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're all too kind!
It's official, I am offensive, some old bag lady oxygen theif on the bus told me I was!

No sooner had she said so, I intimated to her that she was 1004 years old, and should do the world a favour and die at once, saving me the bother of killing her.
Silly bint doesn't learn though, she still gets on the bus most days.

Then there's "stale urine guy", so called cos he bl&&dy stinks of stale urine, he gets on my bus every ba$tard day, I hate him so much I actually want to kill him, have him resusitated, then kill him again.
I bought some "Urine Off", a brill product that hides the stench of pi$$, so I emptied the whole tin into his face when he got on.
And I swear at him, tell him his wife died to avoid the smell, and scream at him to die, REALLY, I actually do, every day, and still the ignorant pr!%k gets on my bus every day..

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

So yeah, I'm offensive, but I like me, and after years of therapy, I'm ok with being offensive!
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
AlanS
BXpert

Post by AlanS »

docchevron1472 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

You're all too kind!
It's official, I am offensive, some old bag lady oxygen theif on the bus told me I was!

No sooner had she said so, I intimated to her that she was 1004 years old, and should do the world a favour and die at once, saving me the bother of killing her.
Silly bint doesn't learn though, she still gets on the bus most days.

Then there's "stale urine guy", so called cos he bl&&dy stinks of stale urine, he gets on my bus every ba$tard day, I hate him so much I actually want to kill him, have him resusitated, then kill him again.
I bought some "Urine Off", a brill product that hides the stench of pi$$, so I emptied the whole tin into his face when he got on.
And I swear at him, tell him his wife died to avoid the smell, and scream at him to die, REALLY, I actually do, every day, and still the ignorant pr!%k gets on my bus every day..

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

So yeah, I'm offensive, but I like me, and after years of therapy, I'm ok with being offensive!
I take it the position with the "Diplomatic Corps" didn't work out then Doc?? =; [-X ](*,) argue:-(

Alan S :lol:
By the time you're old enough to know it all, you can't remember why you were learning.
docchevron

Post by docchevron »

Nah, I was over qualified!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
ed4ferrets
BXpert

Post by ed4ferrets »

m_2975 wrote:
No you're not. I'm really talking about people who are disrespectful of oneanother. You are not disrespectful and everything that is offensive is taken tongue in cheek.

Michael
Afraid you are deluded old chap, Doc is as unbearably offensive as they come :evil: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Marty said: "Take some small comfort from the fact that the driver of the other car, having failed the breath test will even now be in a little cell, with luck they will double him up with some mean bastard who will be tattooing a fandango on his arse"

'94 XM 2.1TD Break
'99 Xantia 1.9TD Break (almost there)
'63 Renault Caravelle
charlie
BXpert

Post by charlie »

so offensive in fact that hes only allowed out under the close supervision of a minor

:roll:

charlie
yes.....
the colour is....
guiness white..........
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

charlie wrote:so offensive in fact that hes only allowed out under the close supervision of a minor

:roll:

charlie
Or an Oxford.
Vauxhall apologist.
docchevron

Post by docchevron »

:lol: :lol:

Would accept an A125 Sheerline....

:wink:

m_2975
BXpert
My Cars: 1989 BX 19TRI Estate
1993 BX GTI
1997 Xantia CT Turbo

Post by m_2975 »

docchevron1472 wrote::lol: :lol:

I wouldn't blame you. Very nice.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
My Cars:
'93 BX 19GTi Sedan 5M
'89 BX 19TRI Estate 5M
'89 AX GT(With EFI) 2door 5M
In the Family:
'74 SM IE (Fully Restored) 5M
'90 BX 19TRI122 Sedan 4A
'02 Xantia Exclusive Sedan 4AA
'06 C5 2.2HDi Estate 6A
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

docchevron1472 wrote::lol: :lol:

Now your talking, as everyone thinks its a rolls!