L reg 19txd Estate

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
ken newbold
Over 2k

L reg 19txd Estate

Post by ken newbold »

A friend of mine has just been with his L reg estate car which he says he is going to be replacing soon.

Its a 19 TXD in white. It had a new valeo clutch 10 months ago, new octopus and rear arm bearing done. It's taxed till end Dec and MOT'd sometime in January. The car is showing signs of age no damage to bodywork other than a slight crack in front bumper (not really noticeable) and a couple of rust spots on the rear n/s wing. The engine & gearbox are good as are all spheres.
Its badly in need of a good clean and polish, but would certainly make someone a good cheap runaround.
He's replacing it with a van.
Asking price is any reasonable offer but not until he gets his van.
They think it's all over, it is now!
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

SOLD.

to the man in the funny hat and the long scarfe. Expect delivery soon, maybe this Sunday.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Ken, I nearly had a heart attack when I came across the first post above :lol:
Still, the number plate is most apt: initials of my two kids (George and Charlotte) and the `P` for their surname.
I`ll p.m or mail you shortly ref. Sunday, can`t wait to see the neighbour`s faces :lol:
Vauxhall apologist.
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

Glad your neighbours like BXs, delivery info would be great.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

I`ll send tomorrow Ken as at the mo I`m hoensetly to pissed to remmeber ny name.
Vauxhall apologist.