Rare badge, brand new.

Tell us about BXs you have spotted on the road, or BXs/parts spotted for sale including eBay finds.
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

DB Boulevarde wrote: Can't you see, Life's easy, if you consider things, from another point of view
Always rememebr Penny:
The = close friends
Mr. Doc = The rest of the world!

dum de dum de dum INSPECTOR GADGET.....
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Marty wrote:
BX Bandit wrote:
tim leech wrote:No bandit I dont like it, I dont see you calling Phil "chidlow" or ken "newbold" etc so would appreciate it if you didnt.
But Leech is your name Timmy!

Ah well, I would very much appreciate it if you would call me Bx Bandit and not just Bandit then. Now I'm really upset. I really dont understand your attitude :?
Play Nice Please.
I am :D Just I hate being called by just my surname, always have, so I would ask that noone does it please. Thats all, perfectly reasonable to me.
Last edited by tim leech on Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
docchevron

Post by docchevron »

tim leech wrote:
Marty wrote:
BX Bandit wrote:

Ah well, I would very much appreciate it if you would call me Bx Bandit and not just Bandit then. Now I'm really upset. I really dont understand your attitude :?
Play Nice Please.
I am :D Just I hate being called by just my surname, always have, so I would ask that noooe does it. That all, perfectly reasonable to me.
Who's noooe? And does she cook?

If you hate your surname so much you could always cahnge it by deed poll.
You could be Tim Hasqwueth, or Tim Smith, or you could go WAAAAHHHHHHEEEEEYYYYYY out there and be
Sire Odinmeister Petula Bananahammock...

Or Fred Blogs

The list is endless, and changing your name is easy to do these days, I change mine whenever the weather changes..

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Hasqweth? hmmm. Nah will stick to the one I have as it would upset me mum.
docchevron

Post by docchevron »

She could change hers too!
You might even get a 2 for 1 deal like??!!

docchevron

Post by docchevron »

DavidRutherford wrote:Well, valvers are a bit of a soupy mess... and maybe driven by apes? I'm going to be in trouble for this.

Soupapes = valves, in teh frenchish langwidje.
You may still call me "THE" my friend, or since it's you, DC if you prefer!! :wink:

cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

How about Timothy Lumsden? :lol:

Anyone else noticed how Chidlow and Newbold haven't replied to this thread? :lol:
Vauxhall apologist.
Way2go
Over 2k

Post by Way2go »

Mmmh...............Go can't be utilised in the same context, it would get mixed up in the rest of the text! :wink: 8) :lol:
1991 BX19GTi Auto
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit
My Cars: Cars

Post by BX Bandit »

tim leech wrote:
Marty wrote:
BX Bandit wrote:

Play Nice Please.
I am :D Just I hate being called by just my surname, always have, so I would ask that noone does it please. Thats all, perfectly reasonable to me.
Don't take it to heart. I'm only taking the micky and teasing - just like I do to a whole bunch of others. I didn't know you disliked being called by your surname so much, so point taken Tim, I'm not gonna try and p!ss you off deliberately - I'll do it by accident instead! :lol: Only kidding!! But I do like nick names so I'm gonna have to give you one!! :lol: How about Perfect Polisher or PP for short?
Take some of your own advice as you have offered to others and er 'take a chill pill'.......chill bitch!! :lol:
1990 BX 16V Platinum Grey
1990 BX TGD White
1960 Morris Minor Clarondon Grey
1971 Triumph 2000 Auto Valencia Blue
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Group hugs all round then. I can see it now carved on the great oak tree outside the BX school of knowledge: BXB+PP 4 eva :lol:

Seriously though, there sure ain't no point in falling out over unintentionally upsetting nicknames.
Billy the Goat.
Vauxhall apologist.
m_2975
BXpert
My Cars: 1989 BX 19TRI Estate
1993 BX GTI
1997 Xantia CT Turbo

Post by m_2975 »

Yet another dry thread about a badge that was sold two days ago (when this was on page 2).

Ohh how wonderful it is that we all have a sense of humor.

Pity that it's sometimes a little hard to convey it in writing.

Time to get drunk drunk drunk .......Wait....I just woke up from a night's sleep......ahhh wh cares...cheers!!!!

Michael
My Cars:
'93 BX 19GTi Sedan 5M
'89 BX 19TRI Estate 5M
'89 AX GT(With EFI) 2door 5M
In the Family:
'74 SM IE (Fully Restored) 5M
'90 BX 19TRI122 Sedan 4A
'02 Xantia Exclusive Sedan 4AA
'06 C5 2.2HDi Estate 6A
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

OK bandit no problem.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

cavmad wrote:How about Timothy Lumsden? :lol:

Anyone else noticed how Chidlow and Newbold haven't replied to this thread? :lol:

Can you imagine my feeling of dread on monday morning at school when that had programme had been shown the night before. :shock:
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

cavmad wrote:Anyone else noticed how Chidlow and Newbold haven't replied to this thread? :lol:
Wot? Someone say summat? :lol:
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

tim leech wrote:
cavmad wrote:How about Timothy Lumsden? :lol:

Can you imagine my feeling of dread on monday morning at school when that had programme had been shown the night before. :shock:
I can only guess. I'd expect everyone that said 'sorry' in mocking terms thought they were highly original and funny despite the fact you'd probably heard it a hundred times before :roll:
Vauxhall apologist.