French BX site requiring ear defenders!

Anything about BXs
toddao
BXpat

French BX site requiring ear defenders!

Post by toddao »

Welcome to Club Planete BX! Every click brings a new despair inducing Casiotone backing track. I was trying to look at the photos but that muzak! :shock:

http://planetebx.ifrance.com/planete_bx/perso-26117.htm
Todd

this yellow writing is really hard to read
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Post by stuart_hedges »

That's one of my pet hates, too. There should only be music on websites if it's relevant - ie a band website - and then there should be a Play button; don't just make me jump by starting music when I'm not expecting it!
toddao
BXpat

Post by toddao »

If you scroll down to the bottom of the opening page ( thus giving the fanfare time to kick in!) there's one of those nice ex French Telecom BX Breaks in that unusual blue.
I reckon the music was made by a club member. Maybe we should do the same? Who's got a Casio or a Bontempi Organ and fancies laying down some tunes - different moods for different categories of the forum - inspiring, soothing and .... vomit inducing! :D
Todd

toddao
BXpat

Post by toddao »

I'm actually getting into that music now, gazing at all those BXs, while that Casio goes hard in the background.. nothing to do with the ~ale~
Todd

millbanksunclub
Confirmed BX'er

Post by millbanksunclub »

Easy to join i think?
To form part of our association, it is necessary to adhere to the present statutes and to discharge annual contribution. But it is necessary in more of that meeting the conditions hereafter: - it is necessary for you to have a vehicle of mark standard Citroen BX (which must be in rule papers + car assessment) or to be sponsored by 1 member of association, - the requests for admissions are treated once per month during the meetings of the office - To be major having the driving licence or minor of more than 16 years (For a minor the signature of the parents is obligatory on the bulletin of inscription) With each inscription a file with rules of procedure and its operation as well as a gift of welcome will be provided. The chart of member established for each member with photograph and the calendar year specified to avoid any fraud. You will have to provide to your application for membership a photograph of identity (to place on the chart of member), a photocopy of an identity paper and a payment of 20 euros (twenty euros) or more if you will desirez. The annual contribution is used to pay the operation of the club as well as the supplies such as stamps, paper, envelopes, etc. While adhering to the Club planet BX you engage with: - to become an active member and to take part according to your availability in the life of the club - never not to carry damage to the club, nor to put it at fault with respect to the legislations - to respect the statutes, the rules of procedure, as well as the laws The club as for him engages once your request for adhesion accepted with: - you to forward a chart of member for the cotized year - you to forward a bulletin of connection of the club periodically - you to inform of the changes operated within the club - you to inform of the demonstrations in which the antenna of the club nearest to on your premise takes part or organizes. - you to make profit from the advantages near our partners - you to make profit from the advertising executive objects in the name of the club at reduced price Foot-note: to in no case you are obliged to take part in an unspecified automobile demonstration. You are invited to take part in local meetings to represent our club as well as possible. * * The bulletin of adhesion = To download here, it is enough to print it, to fill it, to add the enclosures to it and to turn over it to: CLUB PLANET BX 7LD MONTBERNARD 58390 DORNES
You are never more than 20 feet from a nudist.
toddao
BXpat

Post by toddao »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: beers
Todd