Interesting..

Anything about BXs
charlie
BXpert

Post by charlie »

not many things render me speechless but

that interior, jesus......

but can anyone tell me what that rectangular thing is, above the wood paneling on the dash??

by the right hand dash speaker

if i didnt know any better id say it was a passenger air bag :shock: :wink:
yes.....
the colour is....
guiness white..........
Way2go
Over 2k

Post by Way2go »

That's the second glove box that's fitted to all the LHD cars. :wink:
1991 BX19GTi Auto
charlie
BXpert

Post by charlie »

ahhh

ta

:wink:
yes.....
the colour is....
guiness white..........
BX19GTI1988
Confirmed BX'er

Post by BX19GTI1988 »

hi everybody ! yes my friend's car is a real and rare bx buffalo heuliez based on a bx 19 TRS evasion ! This car was ordered new , by a big citroen dealer in west of france with all citroen options available ( clima , alloy wheels , stereo , color windows , rear electric windows ) and all heuliez options ( special color :not the usual furio red !!) webasto open roof (manual) buffalo seats with 4 headrestes , door panels are in leather too , dashboard panel and front door cappings of walnut , chromium plated roof rack bars ! I've founded this car one year ago in a citroen dealer , and a friend of mine bought it ! It's the third one i met , these cars are really rare !!Was it available in your country ???
The body of this car would need to be restored , because of rust in the rear right wing !
rémy
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

I Like that, asides the steeriing wheel but a real rarity.
BX19GTI1988
Confirmed BX'er

Post by BX19GTI1988 »

steering wheel is a citroen accessory , i don t like it , but the actual owner had it , so he putted it in this car ! have you seen that the seats are different compared to the heuliez picture ! There were 2 models of seats , these one are totally specifics !!!! :shock:
toddao
BXpat

Post by toddao »

Hello Remy!

good that the thread came full circle and you've posted those pictures. It looks great - quite different from any BX I've ever seen. I hope to see it one day for real. Cheers!
Todd

this yellow writing is really hard to read