A few bits

Tell us about BXs you have spotted on the road, or BXs/parts spotted for sale including eBay finds.
millbanksunclub
Confirmed BX'er

A few bits

Post by millbanksunclub »

A few good bits in this lot and just down the road from us can i keep my fingers of the bid button? DUGH no :o

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/OVER-3200-OF-NEW- ... dZViewItem
You are never more than 20 feet from a nudist.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

So if my maths are any good reserve must be around £450?
Vauxhall apologist.
millbanksunclub
Confirmed BX'er

Yep looks that way he not going to get that off me even with the new drive shafts wheel would make for a nice spare the rest can go back on fleabay. Funny i dont know him thought i new all the bx nutters round here.
Way2go
Over 2k

Post by Way2go »

Those photo's look remarkably familiar, I think this has been on the bay before!
Either didn't sell then or buyer has removed what he wants an is now moving the remainder on? :?
1991 BX19GTi Auto
millbanksunclub
Confirmed BX'er

Way2go you are spot on been on before he has loads of bits for cx ds visa etc some sold in the past but no feadback left looks like some dodgy biding to me this lot went to 210 last time.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

This Guys a nut, how many times has he tried flogging these parts as a "lot" considering how much complete whole cars go for i.e not much selling a load of parts off for more than you can buy at least 2 cars for is mad, he would be far better off to sell them individually, but I bet he just cant be bothered and is trying to make a fast buck.

Theres bits in there I could use and have emailed him a few times but he doesnt respond.