Wanted: two, OR A SET of graphite Speedlines...

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Wanted: two, OR A SET of graphite Speedlines...

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Hi Anyone got a pair of really good un-wobbly Speedlines? Or a good set? I WILL PAY GOOD MONEY for the right quality.

OR a set of round (!) Pug 309 alloys?
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Ive got one, with a bald tyre but the wheel itself is ok, its free gratis if you want it mate.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Oh, thanks Tim. If it is round and not buckled that'd be really welcome. Once I have four that will balance well with four brand new Uniroyals, Michelins or Pirellis I will be happy and be able to drive comfortably at motorway speeds.

It's how I get it from you that's the issue. If you know anyone who's venturing any way south I could rendezvous!

Phil
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Ive never had it on a car mate so am unsure but it looks ok, the tyre is bald so I imagine that whay it was taken off the car. I have no plans to travel down your way for now but that could change with the impending arrival of my new project that will no doubt need parts collecting from all over the UK lol :D
Last edited by tim leech on Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Let's keep that in mind, then. You never know I might need to travel your way too?

What project's this - the GT? Or another?
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

GTs pretty much ok for now to be honest when the paints finished, it could ideally need a new cambelt and a set of fog lamp reflectors and Ians yet to look at my clonky strut but none are desperate.

The project in question is another SD1, albeit a late S2 Vanden Plas Auto, which was facing impending scrap as it needs some TLC. Its been completly resprayed and the owner has lots its storage and interest so it needs re-assembling. Fortunatly its complete and starts and stops and the body and undernath are solid. 8)
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Philip chidlow wrote:Oh, thanks Tim. If it is round and not buckled that'd be really welcome. Once I have four that will balance well with four brand new Uniroyals, Michelins or Pirellis I will be happy and be able to drive comfortably at motorway speeds.

It's how I get it from you that's the issue. If you know anyone who's venturing any way south I could rendezvous!

Phil
I wouldn't bother waiting Phil. £12.15 by Farcel Force or one of the many couriers on eBay would deliver for about twenty quid or less.
Vauxhall apologist.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Do'oh. Didn't think of that!

Tim - PM imminent