BXrunner

Stainless exhaust

Post by BXrunner »

anyone know where lumpy can get a stainless steel exhaust
M

Post by M »

Not cheap - but built to order

or you could try..These guys

Any one will have to be made specially - however if your car is a keeper then they do pay for themselves - my first car (an ADO16) had one put on by the owner before my father (who I bought the car off) and was still going strong when the car was written off - it had done some 50k miles over about 7 years.
BXrunner

Exhaust

Post by BXrunner »

it's a keeper old lumpy only 49k 1990 carb thinking about them TZD or GTi on the forsale
M

Post by M »

Buy the TZD Turbo in Triton Green - its fast and economical fun with a 16V interior and air con. Buy the TZD Turbo in Triton Green - its fast and economical fun with a 16V interior and air con. Buy the TZD Turbo in Triton Green - its fast and economical fun with a 16V interior and air con. Buy the TZD Turbo in Triton Green - its fast and economical fun with a 16V interior and air con. Buy the TZD Turbo in Triton Green - its fast and economical fun with a 16V interior and air con. Buy the TZD Turbo in Triton Green - its fast and economical fun with a 16V interior and air con. Buy the TZD Turbo in Triton Green - its fast and economical fun with a 16V interior and air con. Buy the TZD Turbo in Triton Green - its fast and economical fun with a 16V interior and air con. Buy the TZD Turbo in Triton Green - its fast and economical fun with a 16V interior and air con.
Subliminal messaging.
BXrunner

Subliminal messaging

Post by BXrunner »

considering it
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Oh! I geddit. You mean: Buy the TZD Turbo in Triton Green - its fast and economical fun with a 16V interior and air con. Buy the TZD Turbo in Triton Green - its fast and economical fun with a 16V interior and air con. Buy the TZD Turbo in Triton Green - its fast and economical fun with a 16V interior and air con. Buy the TZD Turbo.... :lol:
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
BXrunner

Stainless

Post by BXrunner »

i had to copy it too
MULLEY
Over 2k
My Cars: 1999 Xsara LX 2.0HDI (90) Hatch - Fern
2002 C5 2.0 HDI (110) Estate - Jasmine - SORN
2011 Mini Cooper D Clubman - SOLD
2016 Mercedes A180D Sport - Auto refinement
1992 TZD Turbo - Bluebell - SORN
1992 TZD Turbo Estate - SORN
1991 Gti 16V - Blaze - crash damaged, will get repaired - SORN
1990 Gti 8Valve SOLD - looks like it's been scrapped
2002 Mini Cooper S - SOLD - i miss this car
1992 TXD - Scrapped in March 2014
1988 CX 25 GTI Turbo2 - SORN
1996 - AX Memphis 1.5D - Dream - SORN

Post by MULLEY »

Sutton-in-Ashfield isnt that far from me, i think i may get a quote sometime, i do remember contacting the leeds one a while ago....