BX 19TGD estate.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

BX 19TGD estate.

Post by cavmad »

Quite possibly going to sell my `old` estate now as I don`t think I`m going to use it again or need the spares off it for my latest.
Perfect it ain`t, current problems include heavy steering, tailgate doesn`t shut properly (but I can vouch it doesn`t try and open even at 80mph!), n/s/f electric window doesn`t work, no radio and driver`s seat is just about useable but knackered. Probably some other jobs need doing too that I cant remember! MOT has expired btw.
However plus points include the smoothest quietest struts you`re ever likely to find, a good engine, nice straight panels, TAX UNTIL END OF FEB `06, and I will include every single spare part in my garage which will include four white doors and quite a bit of other stuff to.
Would drive away with trade plates (no MOT) or might be able to arrange delivery at extra cost.
Log book here in my name so no funny stories and can probably arrange a test drive off the public roads somewhere.
Open to offers-try me. I don`t want to weigh it in and take odd parts off it because it`s probably too good for that but it will happen if I can`t sell it.
I would consider breaking it though if enough offers for bits.
Vauxhall apologist.
Stewart (oily!)
1K Away

Post by Stewart (oily!) »

Cav do you want any seats, have a set here which are going skipwards soon, free gratis and for nowt TZD ones, will fit estates, only took an hour and ahalf to swap over.
Stewart :wink:
TZD 19 TD one of the few
Xantia Td estate, going soft
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Cheers Stewart, I`ll keep you posted. I might very well keep the old estate now if I can persuade my mate to switch the engine into my petrol one.
Vauxhall apologist.
classic2cv
BXpert

Post by classic2cv »

Hi Stewart

i might be looking for some seats

do you still have them?
Citroen BX

Origami in plastic and steel

^^ ^^^^bx>
Stewart (oily!)
1K Away

Post by Stewart (oily!) »

Yup all four of them, sitting in the garage not getting dirty (yet) first one to display any interest cane have them :)
Stewart
TZD 19 TD one of the few
Xantia Td estate, going soft