Many, many thanks

Anything about BXs
DLM
Our Trim Guru
My Cars: Historically, lots of BX hatches/estates in the 90s/00s - 16/19i/17td/19d
Recent scruffy diesel n/a estate - "The Red Shed" - is no longer mine.

Many, many thanks

Post by DLM »

....to the doc and his band of merry men who got me back on the road last Sunday. I'd made too intimate an acquaintance with the Audi in front of me while in stop-start traffic the day before, and was left with cracked bumper and a broken and non-latching bonnet, as well as sundry bending-out to do on the slam panel and front valance.

I'm extremely grateful to all who pitched in: could you please pass my thanks on to the one person there who doesn't keep an eye on the forum.

Grolliffe looks a tad different for the time being: red body, silver bonnet and green front bumper. A full chameleon-car treatment was suggested but rejected for now....
Back on two wheels and pedal power for the moment.
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

No worries mate.
I shall of course pass along your thanks to Matthew, but non will be required. He likes getting involved in stuff like that.

I'll source some more appropriatley coloured panels ASAP and stick a new valance and slam panel on when you've got some time..

On the plus side it's probably the first time the french went on the attack with the germans rather than waving a white flag!
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
ed4ferrets
BXpert

Post by ed4ferrets »

Regrettably my red break disappeared into the sunset a while ago or all the bits could have been sourced from that :roll: What with all the animals storage for large BX bits is non existent so not much was salvaged from it.

Well done Doc and his surgery staff :wink:
Marty said: "Take some small comfort from the fact that the driver of the other car, having failed the breath test will even now be in a little cell, with luck they will double him up with some mean bastard who will be tattooing a fandango on his arse"

'94 XM 2.1TD Break
'99 Xantia 1.9TD Break (almost there)
'63 Renault Caravelle
tom
Citroen Sorceror
My Cars: 2003- Passe-Partout 1.9 TGD estate
2005 Grolliffe Tizzydee turbo estate and sundry other BXs and Grace, a CX TRD.
2008 to 2023 - all sorts of stuff, some interesting
2024. TxD 1.9D estate. 'Wheelybin'

Post by tom »

My thanks to all concerned in the repairs.
Mascall, Office!