Is there a Doc (tor) in the house??

Anything about BXs
mountainmanUK

Is there a Doc (tor) in the house??

Post by mountainmanUK »

Paging Docchevron1472!

Has anyone else noticed Chris' absence from these here Boards lately?
:o
His last post was on Friday lunchtime, and I don't think I've EVER seen 3 whole days without him posting!! :shock:

Hope everything's OK mate? Has your PC gone t!ts-up?

Dave
Way2go
Over 2k

Post by Way2go »

The Doc is still about but as there is a massive slowdown in the general reading/posting ratio of most other members now it must be a strain for him to maintain his own massive contribution! :wink:
1991 BX19GTi Auto
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Yeah I'm still about, I've just been a right miserable bugger lately.
What with trapped nerve in the arse (only I would get a trapped nerve in my arse, but there you go), and twoshagged shoulders and running round like a blue arse fly, and dealing with stuff I dont really want to deal with I've been laying off the 'puter a bit.

Anyway Dave, I have headlamp adjusters a plenty and a wiper motor, but the TXD badge was w*nk....

I've still to laqcuer the whaletail before the weekend (if the weather stays dry long enough to actually do so) and a bit to do on dads car, so I may be a bit quiet on here for a wee while yet..

It must be refreshing for all not to have read my shit anyway!
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
mountainmanUK

Post by mountainmanUK »

Glad to hear it Chris! :D

Was just a tad concerned at your unnatural shortage of posting, but I can understand prioritisation of real-life issues over a Forum. :wink:
I won't ask how you got a trapped nerve in your arse.....but it conjures up mental pictures of some strange positioning!!

I've just refitted Monica's spoiler, although the paint job really, really, needs doing again properly! (I'm pretty useless with a spraycan).

Look forward to seeing ya on Sunday, matey! :D

Dave
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

I wish I had an interesting story about the nerve, but alas it I dont...
Boring huh!

Spray cans aren't really inducive to a good finish unless the conditions are perfect, which being as Britain has returned to the summers of old is not likely to be the case for many many years, if ever.....

See ya Sunday mate.
Look for the bald drunk dude looking ill leaning against a balck valver, unless it's raining in which case I'll be in the valver looking ill!
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...