Converted!

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
tim leech

Converted!

Post by tim leech »

After having a bx Auto for a week I have become a bit of a convert, all my cars including my Sd1 are d.i.y. So if anyone heres of a low miles petrol or diesel auto, ideally i would love a Mk1 16TRS (yes I know there arent any) or a Mk2 16/19TZS/D hatchback (that nicebright blue metallic would be ace) let me know, then I just have to decide which of the other two I have to part with :( Unless someone wants to do a swop!

Thanks again.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

What`s up with your current diesel auto Tim?
Vauxhall apologist.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Its a White 19TGD so fairly basic and needs loving. Drives beautifully mind you but I do like mine to look the best i ca and it wouldnt be worth spending the money on her. As a run about tho its fine.
Dollywobbler
Over 2k

Post by Dollywobbler »

A Ford main dealer in Chipping Camden has a TZS (I think) Auto for sale at the moment. Only problem is, it has a dent in a rear door, has been written off (because of that!) and they laughably want £500 for it!

Can't remember the mileage now but I'm sure it was around 75k. Went to look at it but I think they'd lent it out as a courtesy car.

Oh and it's white.

Ian
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Hmm whites ok i but £500 for a written off Bx is abit much!
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Ideally I would like a 19TZS auto in that bright blue (any ideas what it was called) with the velour seats! I alternativly I could try and castrate a knat! it may be easier to do!
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Anyone know what that colours called?

Bright blue metallic as fitted to the M2 BX from about 1989 onwards I think?
Ian_Fearn
Spender lotta cash on Citroens

Post by Ian_Fearn »

Olympic Blue is a bright metallic blue.

I'm going to look at one tonight.
Over and out from me
Stewart (oily!)
1K Away

Post by Stewart (oily!) »

Yes but think of the muscles in your left leg Ian, wasting away, you will need to drive a Xantia manual for a bit to gewt the strength back :D :D :D
Stewart
TZD 19 TD one of the few
Xantia Td estate, going soft