PLATES!

Anything about BXs
tim leech

PLATES!

Post by tim leech »

Ive just been looking on personalised plate websites.

Did you know they want £1000! for the number plate C1 TBX (CITBX)!

£500 or less I would of had that! even the dodgy irish plates BXi are fetching silly money!

Anyone have a private plate on there care? thers a white 19DTR near me with the play DY9 on it, they must have had the car 15 years to my knowledge! Cars worth £300 and the pates worth £10000!
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Probably worth going straight to DVLA`s website and keying that CITBX number in, they may atill have it themselves in which case it`ll go for around £250 + transfer.
If not try another combination and see what happens-I don`t know the link sorry but should be easy to find on DVLA homepage.
Just about to send you a pm Tim, so stand by please!
Vauxhall apologist.
Ian_Fearn
Spender lotta cash on Citroens

Re: PLATES!

Post by Ian_Fearn »

tim leech wrote:thers a white 19DTR near me with the play DY9 on it, they must have had the car 15 years to my knowledge! Cars worth £300 and the pates worth £10000!
You mean the one near Newton Solney?
Over and out from me
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

That is the DVLA! Lol

yeh the one at newton solney!
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

C2 TBX is £399 (bugger!)
Ian_Fearn

Post by Ian_Fearn »

tim leech wrote:yeh the one at newton solney!
There aint many round our way i DONT know about!!!
Over and out from me
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

How about C17 BXD (for example) or C11 TBX? The CI TBX one is probably expensive because it`s a number one plate if you follow what I mean?
Of course what you really want is E57 ATE (rounding the seven off to look like a `T`) for when you realise you have the right make of car but the wrong body shape!
Vauxhall apologist.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Would rather have spot on me genitals than a estate car cavmad, with or without a plate, C7TBX is available an i gues I could play with the numbers
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Never mind spots, you`ll have my boot in them if you don`t sell me your auto Tim :lol:

(Only joking :D )
Vauxhall apologist.
st gilles

plates

Post by st gilles »

I bought a plate through Ebay for £30 plus the £80 DVLA fee. Its a Northern Irish plate which are fine over here. I wanted something that was ageless as the Xsara is getting older now. When I spoke to the seller after winning it....(obviously its a bit more invoved than sending a cheque like the normal Ebay transactions as there are V5's and mot's involved) he told me that he normally makes a bit more than that. Anyway I've got a plate that starts OUI then 4 nos; suits me....it also has the french connection and there are a number more out there to enable me to put a similar one on the wife's car. There is a firm that sells them for a bit more but I can't find the add. at the moment, I'll try and post the firms email or web page. Plate looks good on the car........as yet haven't been to France with it.....like to see my neighbours reaction to it. I know they'll love it! Don't need one for the BX as its going to get a french plate next year....its already got the french MOT and Ins.....when its finally done I'm going to bring it back and drive it in and out of London every day I can!
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Or I could get a plate with my initials on it, my old science teacher had a citroen dyanne with the plate DYC1T (DY CIT) That before people went plate crazy!
Ian_Fearn

Post by Ian_Fearn »

tim leech wrote:Or I could get a plate with my initials on it, my old science teacher had a citroen dyanne with the plate DYC1T (DY CIT) That before people went plate crazy!
DY CIT is still regularly seen at 2cv camps
Over and out from me
Terry Brooks
BXpert
Location: No 1 at the end of the bar .....@Milton Arms,Rotherham

Post by Terry Brooks »

tim leech wrote:Or I could get a plate with my initials on it, my old science teacher had a citroen dyanne with the plate DYC1T (DY CIT) That before people went plate crazy!
Blue Dyane? it's still in the CCC & 2CVGB .....still looks very nice too.
Terry
Dont let the 2CV fool you,I'm not a hippy,I like violence
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Thats the one! My teacher owned it years ago was funny as it had nudegbars on it! Only teacher I like lol! Wonder why!
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

H10 BXD is only £245!