Various piccies

A place for us to show off our cars in all their glory. Please keep picture sizes to about 800x600 pixels.
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Various piccies

Post by stuart_hedges »

I was asked at the National to post links to my photos. I can't remember for the life of me who asked, or what, specifically, we were talking about but here goes anyway!

General ramblings about my cars.

My photos of old cars.

My photos of anything and everything.

Enjoy, and feel free hotlink here and comment, should the urge strike you.
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Morris Dancing? I didnt know anyone did that.
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Post by stuart_hedges »

About 800 active sides in England. My side has about 40 active members, including several under the age of 20.
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Summat I didnt know Stuart, though that had been consigned to the history books.
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Post by stuart_hedges »

There's quite a big folk boom going on at the moment, mainly fuelled by people like me ie the kids of the people who were active in the last one, in the '60s! Everything comes around again if you wait long enough ;)
Aerodynamica
BXpert

Post by Aerodynamica »

There's different types of Morris isn't there? some with etra characters and some with mildly war like overtones and sword dancing and such.

I think it is non existent up here
Graeme M

CX 2400 Pallas LPG
2CV6 dolly (SORNed)
Mk1 Xantia 1.9TD SX

'c'est hydropneumatique'
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Post by stuart_hedges »

Yeah, I think of Morris as being an English tradition but I'm sure there is traditional dancing up your way as well!

We do Cotwsold dancing - white shirts and baldrics, with sticks and hankies - and Border dancing, from the North-West is very popular at the moment too; face-paints, tatter jackets and definitely no hankies. Sword dancing scares me - stick are quite dangerous enough, thanks. A lot of sides have an 'oss - someone dressed up as an animal - or a Fool, who tend to prance about in and out of the dance.