Accessoires Citroen catalogue

Anything about BXs
nstarmore
BXpert

Post by nstarmore »

toddao wrote:I've actually located two more sets of the Swift 2s.
Have you actually bought these or do you just know where there are? I am wondering as ever since seeing them on your estate I've wanted a set and seeing them on the 16valve above confirms that they would look ace on mine.
Nic

- 1995 Xantia SX TD (daily hack)
- 1987 BX 16V (project)
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Thats my kinda thing, shame you cant by that stuff now! 8)
toddao
BXpat

Post by toddao »

nstarmore wrote
Have you actually bought these or do you just know where there are?
the alloy musuem is already bursting. They belong to friend who has many BX parts - I reckon they're for sale, one set at least - the other set is in the back of a high spec BX16TRI with air con and various Heuliez extras - he wants to repair it but he's got a ton of other Citroen crap.

I'll speak to him when I next go to visit if you're interested Nic. Problem is, I'm quite a way away, so you might have to wait til next years' National unless you're planning a trans continental crooze!

Tim wrote
Thats my kinda thing
Yes, it's those little embellishments that bring out the archeologist in me too! :D
Todd

this yellow writing is really hard to read
Toddman
BXpert

extras

Post by Toddman »

It is nice to have a few genuine extras - I cherish my boot storage doors and GTi carpet set.

Cheers
Luke
Please call me Luke :)
1989 BX 16valve White 70k - G764KEW

http://www.bx16valve.com
nstarmore
BXpert

Post by nstarmore »

toddao wrote:nstarmore wrote
Have you actually bought these or do you just know where there are?
the alloy musuem is already bursting. They belong to friend who has many BX parts - I reckon they're for sale, one set at least - the other set is in the back of a high spec BX16TRI with air con and various Heuliez extras - he wants to repair it but he's got a ton of other Citroen crap.

I'll speak to him when I next go to visit if you're interested Nic. Problem is, I'm quite a way away, so you might have to wait til next years' National unless you're planning a trans continental crooze!
Well I am going to France in September but I doubt the other half will be too happy if I suggest driving miles for some wheels but yes I am definately interested, I don't mind waiting to be honest as the car probably won't be finished until well into next year anyway.
Nic

- 1995 Xantia SX TD (daily hack)
- 1987 BX 16V (project)