BX 1.9 diesel - Free to good home - Last Chance

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Diana

BX 1.9 diesel - Free to good home - Last Chance

Post by Diana »

My BX 1.9 diesel, J registered, will go to the scrap yard next Monday if no one says they will take in in the interim.

I wrote some weeks ago on this subject and am repeating the offer as I really really don't want to take it to the scrap yard :(

The MOT ran out in September and it would certainly need some work to get it through a new test, though it is not a lost cause and if you are someone who can do bits and pieces yourself then perhaps this could be for you...

I am also happy to give the car to anyone who as a BX and who wants it for parts, to me this is preferable to giving it to the scrap yard.

The main difficulty is that the car is in France, near Le Mans. Storage can probably be arranged for anyone who will absolutely certainly arrive to take it by an agreed date but this will mean calling in favours so please don't say you will take the car unless you are absolutely certain that you can collect it by a date to be agreed. It is a right hand drive car with British registration etc.

If you would like to have more information, you can contact me during the day on

00 33 2 43 44 00 32 (work, via French receptionist but if you just say 'Diana' you will get through to me)

00 33 2 43 94 91 20 (home, evenings from 7 UK time and Sunday - Monday 19th December is the date for the scrap yard, but I will be around first thing).

Here's hoping,

Diana
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Someone save it please! I`d love to have it but lack of passport/time/money needed to collect rule me out I`m afraid. Good luck Diana, hope you find someone to take it.
Vauxhall apologist.
M

Post by M »

cavmad wrote:lack of passport/time/money
I thought I must be the only person without a passport.... Havent been out of the country for 7 years :roll:
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

I have a passport but would rather not have to show it as the photo of me makes me look like a one of britains most wanted!

Good look finding a buyer but I think its a bit far away from most of us! Im struggling and Im in the midlands.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

I`ve only been once and that was in 1979/80. I`m quite happy holidaying in England though I suppose we`ll eventually succumb to a cheap package tour in Spain one day.
Missus wants to got to Euro Disney but I still haven`t forgiven the French for my last BX :lol:
Vauxhall apologist.