Dirty fun with French Girlfriend

Anything about BXs
Jaro
Confirmed BX'er

Dirty fun with French Girlfriend

Post by Jaro »

So I’ve been cleaning her repeatedly (we're still in love!) then I thought that engine bay is very very murky, so down again to the hot jet wash where, for a couple of Euros, you can blast away to your heart’s content.
I could tell she wasn’t willing; she had been cleaned, like once every 3 days since I got her.
When I hauled open her bonnet she nervously sank down at the back, and when I dragged out my hot lance I swear something groaned inside.
Anyway after spurting gallons of hot high pressure juice around and though her murky compartment, it was looking just great and I felt strangely satisfied, but she didn’t like it at all, just after when I tried to get her to start up she coughed, gagged, spat and just didn’t want to play anymore.
She was uber clean but somehow inside she must have felt used and dirty still.
Finally one cylinder caught then after a bit another but it was a touch and go thing.
Now my question well, as a complete novice in this exotic world of French BX strumpets, is this normal, should I have taken precautions, do these perverted practices cause damage, if I get tempted to get out me hot lance again should I get something pushed up her more vulnerable orifices first.
Because I don’t think I can stop this now....... and I wouldn’t want to spoil a beautiful relationship.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Of course, what you do in your own home is entirely up to you, but watersports aren't for everyone. Forgive me but is she petrol or diesel?
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
Jaro
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Jaro »

1.4 petrol with about 175,000kms and a little bit smoky
toddao
BXpat

Post by toddao »

Jaro, have you got a licence for that 'hot lance' of yours? :D

spraying high pressure water into any older engine bay can have complications, particularly petrol systems. But I'm sure once it's dried out you'll know whether it's water or not. Most engine bays can take a bit of spray but I've seen a Land Rover pack up after getting too much water after crossing a f ord..

Hope you had a lie down after expending so much
'hot high pressure juice' - some people here love their BXs too but this is something else. Are you going to start posting steamy vids on Youtube? Are the women in them there French parts really so minging that a BX is a goer? :shock:

( or have you been at the wine, like 24hrs a day like any other ex-pat in France?)
Todd

this yellow writing is really hard to read
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Philip Chidlow wrote:Of course, what you do in your own home is entirely up to you, but watersports aren't for everyone. Forgive me but is she petrol or diesel?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know what you mean though!
Vauxhall apologist.