who was in the alfa?

Anything about BXs
Gary
BXpert

who was in the alfa?

Post by Gary »

was anyone from this club in a alfa romeo in the northhampton area tonight about 6 .00pm .lots of light flashing from the alfa, and me slowing quickly thinking speed trap!
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

That's Alfa electrics for you - probably didn't even know he was doing it! :lol:
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

I remember once flashing vigerously in annoyance at someone, and having the stalk snap off in my hand... #-o

1993 1.9 TZD Turbo Estate
1996 3.9 V8 Discovery
1993 VW LT35 campervan
1985 Hyundai Stellar V8
2016 Hyundai iLoad
DavidRutherford
BX Digit man!

Post by DavidRutherford »

mat_fenwick wrote:I remember once flashing vigerously in annoyance at someone, and having the stalk snap off in my hand... #-o
Ab - so - lutely blu - dy hillarious!

I can just imagine:

"you utter sod"

*flash* *flash* *flash*

*snap*

"bollocks"
this might be a signature
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

Yup, that's pretty much how it went...although you've missed out the bit where I wanted to throw the bloody stalk out the window at the idiot in the other car!

1993 1.9 TZD Turbo Estate
1996 3.9 V8 Discovery
1993 VW LT35 campervan
1985 Hyundai Stellar V8
2016 Hyundai iLoad
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Philip Chidlow wrote:That's Alfa electrics for you - probably didn't even know he was doing it! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He was probably opening the ashtray or something!
Vauxhall apologist.
mike st gilles
BXpert

Post by mike st gilles »

Not always used to the varying controls in different models of cars......I must admit to having in the past given a vigorous windscreen wash at some people who've annoyed me... :oops:
Mike
Garlic Bread 'its the future'.
90 BX TZD Auto lives in France. 93 BX TXD Estate having had Ken Newbolds magic wand waved over it. 98' Honda Deauville NTV650.. '86 Fiat Ducato Swift Kontiki Camper
M

Post by M »

mike st gilles wrote:Not always used to the varying controls in different models of cars......I must admit to having in the past given a vigorous windscreen wash at some people who've annoyed me... :oops:
Kwolity - I too have been frantically pressing the steering wheel in anger only to discover the horn is on the stalk.

More recently on the motorbike I gave someone a long hard blast on the kill switch which is on the opposite side to the horn switch and is a different bloody colour - another day where Mr Brain was obvioulsy having a little vacation.