1991 CITROEN BX 19 TGD Estate FOR SALE

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Looks very tidy indeed and reg number may be of some value to a member of the Jaguar Executive Club too.
Vauxhall apologist.
davytriumph

Post by davytriumph »

Looks very tidy indeed and reg number may be of some value to a member of the Jaguar Executive Club too
The number plate was bought when the car was new H19 (19th Dads birthday) JEC (John and Elizabeth Currie) Dad and Mums name.

I had the plate valued at £600, but again, my mum can`t afford to keep the big car on the road. And it would probably have taken months to sell.
davytriumph

Post by davytriumph »

My mother has just found the original reciept for the car. Again, thought I would mention this as it may be important to someone.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

I'd try and get some more pictures Davy. As someone else suggested pillars where doors bolt too, inner door rear door areas, boot floor and engine bay either side. It does look a really really nice car but anything you can add (such as extra pictures) can only be a great help.
You're right about the number plate of course: some get advertised for (literally) years before being sold if at all and it hardly seems worth paying the fee to have it put on a rentention certificate unless you actually want to keep the number for your own car as plates are almost worthless these days.
Vauxhall apologist.
davytriumph

Post by davytriumph »

Can someone tell me exactly how to insert an image? I have done what you would normally do. Press the Img button, paste in the photos properties, then press the Img button again.

What am I doing wrong? :roll:

I`m going to try and get the requested images uploaded tonight.

Thanks in advance.
Way2go
Over 2k

Post by Way2go »

davytriumph wrote: What am I doing wrong? :roll:
Modify your procedure to:

1) Paste in your link to the photo.
2) Highlight the pasted link with your mouse.
3) Left click the Img button.

Bob then should be your mother's brother. :wink:
1991 BX19GTi Auto
davytriumph

Post by davytriumph »

Thanks Way2go :D

I`ve managed to get some photographs of the previously mentioned areas of concern.
Hope these photographs are of use.

http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w265 ... 20Car%202/

I don`t suppose I can do any more. But if I can be of any help, please ask.

Regards,

Davy
Way2go
Over 2k

Post by Way2go »

You're welcome Davy. :D

Youve done it an alternative way which is to give a hotlink to your photobucket pages but that's fine too.

For posting photographs into the forum just copy and paste the IMG code given with each photo required on your photobucket album into the BX forum as shown by this one I selected from your album:

1991 BX19GTi Auto
M

Post by M »